Feb 12, 2021
Seems dev is no longer putting updates for free for neither of his games. From now on, only Subscribers will get releases.
sooner or later, whenever a dev takes their game this route, someone (thankfully) always comes around n drops the 'pay only' version on a site like this one, either here or somewhere else (n yeah, found several games/updates other places once they became unavailable here...just had to go google-hunting). so hopefully some kind soul does this here (?) sooner rather than later, guess we'll just have to wait-n-see :unsure::cry:

UPDATE: decided to do a little digging myself, n unfortunately this is what I found...

esteria ghost town.png

so the dev hasn't touched this since Sept 22 of last year...yet has found time to do 2 episodes of his new game (4 days ago, Jan 27); can anyone say "money grab"? :unsure::poop::cry::FacePalm:

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Any ntr scenes????
not real ntr the only person that you can dev a relationship is his childhood friend where we can start a romance at the end of the cheapter so if you are only interested in ntr i would wait but i mean the potetial is huges it is a dark fantasy setting there could be intrigue a lot of wars and politics and rivalery it could have so many good scenes and diff kinks in the future this game has potential for realistic dark fantasy setting which is pretty unique as a vn.

Last edited:
Reactions: Duke Leo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It'll probably be sometime this year as 11 days ago they released a update for their other game on itch.io.

Reactions: Max-Payne

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
not real ntr the only person that you can dev a relationship is his childhood friend where we can start a romance at the end of the cheapter so if you are only interested in ntr i would wait but i mean the potetial is huges it is a dark fantasy setting there could be intrigue a lot of wars and politics and rivalery it could have so many good scenes and diff kinks in the future this game has potential for realistic dark fantasy setting which is pretty unique as a vn.
What is the name of the game on your second signature? It seems like "Red Sting" but nothing has found when i searched for it in the forum.

• Hey there
Reactions: mommysboiii

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
What is the name of the game on your second signature? It seems like "Red Sting" but nothing has found when i searched for it in the forum.
our red string from evakiss one of the best games on this site in my opinion writting diff path you can play 2 cheracters how you want amazing game (y)

Reactions: Max-Payne

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
View attachment 1416567
Esteria [Ch.5] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
See Features to learn about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

The Mod will not be on Patreon due to their policies, but please consider supporting me there, thank you.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Link is dead.

CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Did you manage to download the file?

Edit: NVM, I figure it out (use VPN), apparently I have a problem with 'MixDrop'.

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I figured this would become the case. Esteria is far more ambitious than Family Faring in terms of writing and renders. I hope they do actually return to it and not just give lip service that it will come eventually when they get more people on the dev team. At this point, hope Family Faring brings in money to get that dev team for Esteria and for Family Faring to end so full focus can be on Esteria in the future.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes