DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
So most of the supporters agreed that this should be put on hold which kinda means that they don't really like this game much, that indicates that this is pretty much abandoned or at least waiting to be anyway, sad.

Grim997

Apr 19, 2021
So most of the supporters agreed that this should be put on hold which kinda means that they don't really like this game much, that indicates that this is pretty much abandoned or at least waiting to be anyway, sad.
wew how can people have such a shit taste in erotic games... Finaly a high quality fantasy game and probably never going to be finished. Rip.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
It is understandable, Family Faring appeals to the majority of people who play these kinds of games. It is in a contemporary setting(some people really don't like sci-fi or fantasy), incest and central loli characters.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Not interested in Family Faring, but I loved Esteria, with its world and the characters (especially Lady Elicia).

It's a shame that this has been put onhold.
Dev has said "Esteria will still receive some content every now and then." but I'll believe it when I see it.

Until then, given what happened with Innocent Play, I guess this game goes into "Likely to be abandoned pile."
Sigh.......

tyranuskira

Dec 8, 2019
This is sad. The game had a lot of potential. I hope the developers keep their word to continue, but looking at his track record, I'm pretty sure they're going to ditch Esteria. The worst thing is to trade a game with so much potential for another basic loli game (nothing against these games, but they are more of the same). We will have to wait and see what the future holds.

Last edited:
Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

hinatalily13

Jan 11, 2021
View attachment 1416567
Esteria [Ch.5] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
See Features to learn about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

The Mod will not be on Patreon due to their policies, but please consider supporting me there, thank you.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Hey! Mixdrop isn't working. Can anyone upload the mod in Mega or Pixeldrain please?

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Why is this on hold? Do not put my loli's on hold :WutFace:

PS: Anyone manage to win a chess game against the sister? It's insanity :KEK:

Feb 12, 2021
Why is this on hold? Do not put my loli's on hold :WutFace:

PS: Anyone manage to win a chess game against the sister? It's insanity :KEK:
love all things Sith, n Darth Maul was best villian EVER!! with that being said, seeing as how you're a veteran here, I'm gonna go ahead n assume you're being sarcastic (at least w/the 1st ?...as far as the 2nd, been too long since I actually played this, so don't remember...).

but for those genuinely wondering, just go back n read the last 2 pages of comments; starting w/what I posted when I 1st found out about this:

sooner or later, whenever a dev takes their game this route, someone (thankfully) always comes around n drops the 'pay only' version on a site like this one, either here or somewhere else (n yeah, found several games/updates other places once they became unavailable here...just had to go google-hunting). so hopefully some kind soul does this here (?) sooner rather than later, guess we'll just have to wait-n-see :unsure::cry:

UPDATE: decided to do a little digging myself, n unfortunately this is what I found...

View attachment 1626850

so the dev hasn't touched this since Sept 22 of last year...yet has found time to do 2 episodes of his new game (4 days ago, Jan 27); can anyone say "money grab"? :unsure::poop::cry::FacePalm:
I figured this would become the case. Esteria is far more ambitious than Family Faring in terms of writing and renders. I hope they do actually return to it and not just give lip service that it will come eventually when they get more people on the dev team. At this point, hope Family Faring brings in money to get that dev team for Esteria and for Family Faring to end so full focus can be on Esteria in the future.
Yea the same thing that happened there is happening here. He put the other one on hold and eventually abandoned it. Could things be different here sure but, track record says believe it when you see it.
Strike 2
Looks like the dev is searching for the big money whale.
Not interested in Family Faring, but I loved Esteria, with its world and the characters (especially Lady Elicia).

It's a shame that this has been put onhold.
Dev has said "Esteria will still receive some content every now and then." but I'll believe it when I see it.

Until then, given what happened with Innocent Play, I guess this game goes into "Likely to be abandoned pile."
Sigh.......
This is sad. The game had a lot of potential. I hope the developers keep their word to continue, but looking at his track record, I'm pretty sure they're going to ditch Esteria. The worst thing is to trade a game with so much potential for another basic loli game (nothing against these games, but they are more of the same). We will have to wait and see what the future holds.

Reactions: Darth Sidious

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Is there really NTR? for who? I didn't notice any "ntr" for or towards the MC during the playthrough. Did I miss something?

Reactions: giorgyo777
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes