JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
We are probably going to have to wait for the dev to finish their other game.
Or it could be abandoned like his previous game "Innocent Play", which like Esteria he put "on hold" pile initially and later on abandoned.
I mean it would be nice to be proven wrong about this, but given the dev's track record it doesn't give me much confidence that he'll get back to this game.

Reactions: Hornyowl

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
didnt even know there was another game. i really am hoping this game comes back after the other game is finished. i was wondering what happened to this game only to find out another game exists.

Oct 14, 2018
didnt even know there was another game. i really am hoping this game comes back after the other game is finished. i was wondering what happened to this game only to find out another game exists.
As far as I understood a while ago, this game will be picked up again once he's done with the other game he started on. But words are words, who knows if it'll actually be picked up again or not. :confused:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
I think we can remove the [Abandoned] tag. Dev indicated that he's back in action on October the 2nd via his Twitter. Even announced a new game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes