tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Currently, the plan is to have NTR include sis and another character not yet introduced. However, that will only become an option in the far future, as I want to develop the relationships first. As for their NTR, I will add several variable checks to make sure that the player is going for NTR, so they don't encounter NTR when it's not wanted.
just do your thing man, this is your project. I can understand the people complaining about NTR. The game is really good and it's rare to see a "medieval" style renpy game let alone having tags of incest and the like. But at the same time I also understand the people who like NTR. Just do what you plan to do and have fun with your project. You are the author afterall. Hope a new update releases soon. Cheers

Feb 12, 2021
Hm wait, think I'm confused with another game with the same setting.
i did a quick search on this site for "chess sister", n surprisingly there's more than a few games dealing w/this. but b/c u said you're getting confused b/c of the same setting, then pretty sure it's "Battle for Luvia"

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
Currently, the plan is to have NTR include sis and another character not yet introduced. However, that will only become an option in the far future, as I want to develop the relationships first. As for their NTR, I will add several variable checks to make sure that the player is going for NTR, so they don't encounter NTR when it's not wanted.
I really liked your game!))) I would really like to see NTR content in the game regarding MC and Lady Elysia.

• Angry
Reactions: BGRW2020

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I really liked your game!))) I would really like to see NTR content in the game regarding MC and Lady Elysia.
the game 99% is abandoned, sadly...there hardly will be any content in future.
p.s.
btw, usually you shouldnt quote/respond to posts few years old as you did...the fresher, the better:HideThePain:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
This game has been put "on hold" in favor for the dev's other game Family Sharing.

But given what he did with Innocent Play (He put that game in "on hold" then some time later abandoned it), it's most likely same will happen with this game.

It's such a shame.
This game showed a lot of promise/potential.
I highly agree. I wish the dev could focus on one project before moving to the next. I really like Esteria since the story is good plus it's in a medieval setting

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I hope the Dev refunds all the money he collected each month from the people that supported him - as the story is now on hold
this is the biggest reason I support only a few Devs

meola147

Jul 21, 2019
I forgot all story and all characters. I only remember this game's name. If you are prophet yeah you can wait update but you are human like us don't wait this game's updates.

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
oh my i enjoyed that short game... i thought im still in prologue... but chapter 5.

Jul 27, 2020
Looks good.add avoidable pregnancy/impregnation but not as a result of NTR and it would be one bad ass game for me.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes