Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
There is also a scene while infiltrating the castle, where you can spy on your target and his mistress. That could be loosely construed as NTR, I guess.

I don't mind any of the scenes so far, and think the writer should do whatever he wants regardless.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Joker-Banne-2.jpg
Esteria [Ch.5] Walkthrough Multi-Mod
See Features to learn about the Mod.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:

The Mod will not be on Patreon due to their policies, but please consider supporting me there, thank you.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Last edited:

DoofusMan

Jun 25, 2019
Nice Unique looks Good :cool: (y) (pregnancy could suit beter for this game)
(Avoidable or not Avoidable) with impact on game size + Mc should be always Alpha male on every game
Usually I wouldn't say anything but man..."Mc should be always Alpha male on every game". And then that signature. It's the first time ever I'm truly annoyed with someone that don't want NTR. Like I get it if you don't want it or are not interested in these themes/fetishes, to each their own really. But this just screams of self esteem issues. It's literally just sad. To go above and beyond and preach literally *against" something like that, that hurts no one whatsoever lol. If a game has it and you don't wanna play it that is totally fine and ok. Even if it's avoidable too. But don't start telling the developer what to do and in fact, what every game developer should or should not do. Just, don't play it and move on to another game instead. There's literally thousands of them just in here.

And btw, this is legit coming from someone who's not even a fan of NTR. Not against it either. Just indifferent to be more precise.

Anyways, not trying to start a debate. It's just that kind of behavior is so unnecessary and instigate negative energy in my opinion. Doesn't bring anything good or constructive to the community.

Anyways, have a good one.

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Usually I wouldn't say anything but man..."Mc should be always Alpha male on every game". And then that signature. It's the first time ever I'm truly annoyed with someone that don't want NTR. Like I get it if you don't want it or are not interested in these themes/fetishes, to each their own really. But this just screams of self esteem issues. It's literally just sad. To go above and beyond and preach literally *against" something like that that hurts no one whatsoever lol. If a game has it and you don't wanna play it that is totally fine and ok. Even if it's avoidable too. But don't start telling the developer what to do and in fact, what every game developer should or should not do. Just, don't play it and move on to another game instead. There's literally thousands of them just in here.

And btw, this is legit coming from someone who's not even a fan of NTR. Not against it either. Just indifferent to be more precise.

Anyways, not trying to start a debate. It's just that kind of behavior is so unnecessary and instigate negative energy in my opinion. Doesn't bring anything good or constructive to the community.

Anyways, have a good one.
finally someone with a brain I almost gave up on humanity o_O

Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
I hope the paragon route is rewardind in the end.

PS: Who is the female demon in the presentation ? Not in the game at the moment ...

KaneB.C.

Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Dude dont ever finish chapter like that, ever! LOL

But seriously you need to add at least some basic animations.

So far great game, keep it up.

tyranuskira

Dec 8, 2019
After trying all the options, I hope there will be a way to get scenes with the servant without resorting to the cruel path.
I agree with you. Although I find this character not very impactful for the story as a whole.

I don't know if we're talking about the same character, but I understood that you were referring to the whore who travels to the castle and you can take her in. I don't know if I'm wrong.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I agree with you. Although I find this character not very impactful for the story as a whole.

I don't know if we're talking about the same character, but I understood that you were referring to the whore who travels to the castle and you can take her in. I don't know if I'm wrong.
i think he meant the servant girl who gives MC a bath.

Denis777

Oct 22, 2017
Help open the first scene with the bard -
please tell me the route of choice to open this scene.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Recently finished this game, and man I'm in love with Lady Elicia's character.
Her gorgeous looks, as well as her personality.

Definitely added her to my list of waifus :love:.

Apr 8, 2021
View attachment 1294562

Overview:
Esteria, the continent in a faraway world. A continent dominated by the race of men, and where warfare and intrigue is nothing new to its denizens. The continent consists of human kingdoms, far and wide, then the dwarven kingdom of Caidh and the elven kingdom of Annodi'il.
The era of elves is long gone and with the Ascendance War concluded, the race of men now reigns supreme over the mainland. 742 A.A., usage of arcane has become a taboo and to some nations, criminal. War is seen on all sides of Esteria. Vizerian Oligarchy pushing into Galirian lands, the centaur horde raiding Rythian lands, and the Inquisition of Sorelia expanding throughout Esteria. Esteria is no stranger to conflict.
Live out the life as a noble, fight, steal, persuade, and fuck your way through the world of Esteria.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-08
Release Date: 2021-09-08
Developer: Royal Games - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Esteria contains avoidable NTR, it will be treated just like any other fetish.
Don't like that? Don't play.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - - - -
Other:
Android* - COMPRESSED*

Extra:
Multi Mod* - Gallery Mod

SIGNATURES
*This unofficial port/version/code is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 963008 View attachment 963010 View attachment 963011 View attachment 963014 View attachment 1003938 View attachment 1003940
Ohh come on .. NTR & Incest woow that's my thing

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes