someremove

May 6, 2020
I wish there was a pdf wt of this game. feel like i'm missing out on a lot of scenes after looking at the gallery

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Esteria [Ch.5] [Royal Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 662 MB / 255 MB - Esteria-Chapter5-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 628 MB / 221 MB - Esteria-Chapter5-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

MystrageX

Apr 24, 2020
I see incest tag?
But whos it is, i wonder.
Mom-son or Bro-sis?
Any guide?
so far by me playing to the end of ch4 (did not start ch.5 yet) it looks like mom and sis are the options. (but do not know if scenes are in game yet)

Feb 12, 2021
just stumbled across this game...LOVE the in-depth storyline, n RPG feel; but WHERE'S THE INCEST?? sorry, but i'm not 1 of those "slow-burn" types; i just really wanna get down to it. n since this has a creampie tag, will there be pregnancy (i hope)? b/c i've come inside every girl i've had the chance to, but no consequences? n i guess the chamber maid giving MC a bath, n what follows, is the 1st h-scene for the rape tag?

btw, i tried the mod choice at first, making the MC an expert at all 4 skills, but when it came time to choose what to do with the lord to the north who wouldn't bend the knee to the high king, the game defaulted to "diplomacy", n resulted in the dialogue about marrying the daughter (who we don't even get to see). so i went back, n did the "intrigue" route, n liked that better, since it allowed the MC to start a relationship with Agena (she's cute!).

so do the other 2 paths also involve some type of meeting b/t the MC n another girl (stewardship/warfare) n i only ask, b/c of course i'm gonna choose the path w/the hottest girl...thx (although the "intrigue" option appeals to me the most, since it would involve getting the dirt on ppl, allowing the MC to blackmail them)

Mr. Unique

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2016
just stumbled across this game...LOVE the in-depth storyline, n RPG feel; but WHERE'S THE INCEST?? sorry, but i'm not 1 of those "slow-burn" types; i just really wanna get down to it. n since this has a creampie tag, will there be pregnancy (i hope)? b/c i've come inside every girl i've had the chance to, but no consequences? n i guess the chamber maid giving MC a bath, n what follows, is the 1st h-scene for the rape tag?

btw, i tried the mod choice at first, making the MC an expert at all 4 skills, but when it came time to choose what to do with the lord to the north who wouldn't bend the knee to the high king, the game defaulted to "diplomacy", n resulted in the dialogue about marrying the daughter (who we don't even get to see). so i went back, n did the "intrigue" route, n liked that better, since it allowed the MC to start a relationship with Agena (she's cute!).

so do the other 2 paths also involve some type of meeting b/t the MC n another girl (stewardship/warfare) n i only ask, b/c of course i'm gonna choose the path w/the hottest girl...thx (although the "intrigue" option appeals to me the most, since it would involve getting the dirt on ppl, allowing the MC to blackmail them)
There will be pregnancy in the future, not all creampie scenes will result in pregnancies and most pregnancies will only happen late-game. Secondly, no romances will be locked behind one of the four skills. You will get introduced to Alena, eventually. As for minor character's sex scenes, those might be locked behind one of the skills, but I'll try my best to make everything equal so each skill has the same amount of content.

Magazif

Jan 22, 2020
I really liked the ch5, will there even be an NTR with several heroines such as Lady Elicia, Lady Lea and Camile? And if so, in what part?

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
About the Mod of JokerLeader:
I started a new Game and choose the Mod Option to have all Traits at the start but when i need to choose how i want to handle the Rebel the Result will always be the Diplomatic Way even if i choose another Path

KennyEnt

Apr 21, 2020
Skjermbilde 2021-09-08 193057.png
no matter what I choose here, the same tendon comes after where you meet a lord in a room ... is it right because if I remember correctly they had different tendons

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I started a new Game and choose the Mod Option to have all Traits at the start but when i need to choose how i want to handle the Rebel the Result will always be the Diplomatic Way even if i choose another Path
Don't use the all traits mod option these tend to fuck up your playthrough and make it difficult to follow the story.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 1394697
no matter what I choose here, the same tendon comes after where you meet a lord in a room ... is it right because if I remember correctly they had different tendons
Don't use the all traits mod option these tend to fuck up your playthrough and make it difficult to follow the story. Since you have all traits it will show all the different scenes to deal with the deal starting with diplomacy way

KennyEnt

Apr 21, 2020
Don't use the all traits mod option these tend to fuck up your playthrough and make it difficult to follow the story. Since you have all traits it will show all the different scenes to deal with the deal starting with diplomacy way
Thanks fore the help.....

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
How is the NTR "avoidable" if you're literary getting cucked by a dwarf in the first scene after the intro?
easy the girl in that scene is a whore. she is not his girlfriend or anything. she is going to fuck other guys because its her job. or are you going to a brothel fuck a girl and afterwards go and say to her she is cucking you when her next client comes to her?

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
easy the girl in that scene is a whore. she is not his girlfriend or anything. she is going to fuck other guys because its her job. or are you going to a brothel fuck a girl and afterwards go and say to her she is cucking you when her next client comes to her?

I guess that NTR is more about the Queen - she is married but she give the MC a Blowjob and hints that there might be more in the Future - so sure the Whore might be a part too but i think its more about the Queen who has a Husband

• Angry
Reactions: Grelk

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
You are right though i don't understand the purpose of putting that scene at the start of the game especially if we don't even have the choice to tell him to fuck off or kick his ass for interrupting you. I'm like WTF is the purpose of that scene 1st you get interrupted then he says he's gonna take your place while you go meet the king, interrupting a prince is a sure fire way to get your head on a spike.

3.90 star(s) 31 Votes