Seeking Games similar to SiNiSistar

Lily96

Apr 3, 2018
Hi all.

Looking for more games similar to SiNiSistar (for those who have played it), with a female main character and interesting game over scenes. I would like to play something action/combat based preferably, although all recommendations are welcome.

Thanks for the help.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I'm sure there are more, but the only thing that springs to mind for me right now is Anthophobia. It's not the best fit - it leans more into horror than action (slightly-awkward-controls and all) and I don't think it has extended game-overs like with the villagers or cultists - but I still say the game has some of the best pixel animations out there, and most of the animations aren't too short, so I don't think it's too far off what you're requesting? Just don't be put off by the CG art on the thread, that was mostly redone by someone else.

(also Night of Revenge seems similar but it looks like you already know of it)

Lily96

Apr 3, 2018
I'm sure there are more, but the only thing that springs to mind for me right now is Anthophobia. It's not the best fit - it leans more into horror than action (slightly-awkward-controls and all) and I don't think it has extended game-overs like with the villagers or cultists - but I still say the game has some of the best pixel animations out there, and most of the animations aren't too short, so I don't think it's too far off what you're requesting? Just don't be put off by the CG art on the thread, that was mostly redone by someone else.

(also Night of Revenge seems similar but it looks like you already know of it)
Thanks I'll check that one out! And yeah I've been keeping track of night of revenge but I don't want to spoil too much before the game is finished. Looks like there aren't too many games of that style around I suppose.

Reactions: Beggarman

Onyxdime

Smutlord
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
If you're alright with an RPG game instead you could try Virgin's Protection Magic.

It's got a couple of game over scenes, but focuses more on in-combat sex attacks.

There's also an older game called Paperheads which, isn't anywhere near as good as Night of Revenge, but has some alright gameplay and artwork:

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Looks like there aren't too many games of that style around I suppose.
Actually, now I think of it, that depends on exactly what you're looking for. High-production-value platformers/metroidvanias are fairly uncommon, as is the more serious-horror theme, and games with really good game-overs are very uncommon*, but expanding that to side-scrollers in general with OK production values and scenes opens up a lot more options. A lot don't necessarily feature sex as the game over itself though, but what leads to the game over, if that makes sense?

I dunno if the tags are underused or if less games make their way over here because of the lack of translations, but I'm pretty sure there should be way more games under the Platformer/Side-Scroller tags than actually are - I swear these games are only behind VN's and RPGM games at the rate they get churned out. The game search feature for me has 198 pages on it but only 7 if searching for side-scrollers, and only 2 pages if searching for platformers, most of which already appear on the side-scroller tag, and that doesn't match up with what I remember from like 2015-ish.

Anyway, if going with these lower standards, these ones might fit the criteria:
Alien Quest: Eve - should probably have recommended in my first post but it only got a full release in the last day or so and I missed it. Has some bugs but is actually pretty high-quality despite them. Sex only happens when the player is "killed" and the game over "CG" is an animated scene, but doesn't appear to be related to the combat much. Grimhelm's earlier games are apparently not as good in general but may be worth checking out.
Lab: Still Alive and Lab 2: Underground (or however they write it) - Gameplay was fairly solid although not too complicated IIRC. Some very nice sex sprites but no proper game-overs or CG.
Atelier Tia (Unfinished) - Found the controls decent but a tad fiddly, although that was playing on laptop. Generally liked the art and game over stuff (and it does actually have some solid game-over stuff... for a few enemies - bosses, I think mainly).
Alpus and the Dangerous Forest - I can't remember how the game played but I remember really liking the MC's characterisation & art. Actual cute/scared MC's seem pretty uncommon and I almost felt bad playing the game. Almost. (also I may be misremembering, but I don't think anyone actually orgasms in the sprite sex, which is weird)
Kurovadis - I remember this being bastard hard, but the sprite sex and CG's were nice... although there's no gallery mode, for some baffling reason.
Future Fragments (Unfinished) - Actually has decent production values and I think good scenes but I don't think I've played since they did the weird release split. Unsure on game-overs but I think it'll be good on release, at least.
Ghost Hunter Vena - Again, can't remember how well it plays, but I remember it having a lot of fairly good scenes.

These ones I'm slightly less sure of but thought I'd suggest anyway:
Lala and the Bizarre Dungeon - Gameplay is really stripped back (playable just on mouse) so I was unsure about whether this really counts as combat, but might. I really like the art and sex scenes (in battle + game over) but wish there were more.
- I don't think this got a translation so it's not available here, and I remember the game being stupid hard, and I don't think it had a gallery for the sprites, but the game over animated CG's were very good. Only a couple had story bits in though.
Kung-Fu Girl - Gameplay is stripped back even further than in Lala but the sex is pretty good IMO. The same developer has released a bunch of games with the same basic engine/gameplay, all of which have had pretty good sex scenes, and I'd recommend checking them if you enjoyed this.
Wings of Roldea - Looks like an RPGM game (but is actually Wolf RPG, which is totally a different thing. No, really.) but plays in real time with actual (though slightly clunky) combat. I don't think the game has any game-overs, but I did find the sex scenes quite neat. The same dev also has a similar-looking game called The Holy Grail of Alharahn which I haven't played yet.

There's also a bunch of games under the Side-Scroller/Platformer tag which I've thought looked promising but haven't gotten around to playing, so no comments on those.

*which I guess is subjective, but "really good" to me implies a minimum of "Good sprites and sounds" if sprite-based, or "Good CG & Writing with good sound preferable" if CG, with some extras beyond that - like, having at least a few scenes which are multi-stage, or have more sex beyond whatever happens in the initial game-over, and even better if there's some degree of gameplay beyond the game-over, but I've only seen that in... maybe three games ever. And if I'm being honest - I tend to find the game-overs in RPGM-like games are better than most other games. It's like action-type games are allergic to story or something. Kinda hoping someone comes along and proves me wrong on that.

Last edited:

dyver7

Dec 13, 2018
2021 here, can anyone help me find out what this game is? no one wants to even say the first letter to find out what this game's name is. Looks like sinisistar but with a gatling gun. I can't seem to find it for the love of Soraka.

Kurumi Tokisaki

Nightmare
Donor
Sep 26, 2019
2021 here, can anyone help me find out what this game is? no one wants to even say the first letter to find out what this game's name is. Looks like sinisistar but with a gatling gun. I can't seem to find it for the love of Soraka.
Setalia the Demon Realm

Reactions: ob123

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Ah yeah, horniesto, don't even try to ask the name of the h-game he shows because no one will respond. It's because when someone post the name, Horniesto will just erase the post. Yep.

Reactions: FFFFFACK

Kiririn21

Dec 30, 2020
Ah yeah, horniesto, don't even try to ask the name of the h-game he shows because no one will respond. It's because when someone post the name, Horniesto will just erase the post. Yep.
It's horheristo. The reason why i really hate him, like you mentioned. Imagine you posting someone's artwork but you don't want to include the source or credit the author/artist smh. Actually he can censor the game's name a bit ot revert the name, but no, he chose to delete someone's comment that mention the game's name.

Last edited:

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
It's horheristo. The reason why i really hate him, like you mentioned. Imagine you posting someone's artwork but you don't want to include the source or credit the author/artist smh. Actually he can censor the game's name a bit ot revert the name, but no, he chose to delete someone's comment that mention the game's name.
What's even worse is that to have the name of the game, he makes it so that you have to subscribe to his only fan. What's he's doing shouldn't be allowed at all.

Still luckily, there's websites like here to have the names. You could even get the names in Twitter where he published posts leading to his videos but lately, he has blocked commentary in his posts.

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
Hi all.

Looking for more games similar to SiNiSistar (for those who have played it), with a female main character and interesting game over scenes. I would like to play something action/combat based preferably, although all recommendations are welcome.

Thanks for the help.
AYURA CRISIS is great but it dosent really have gore cuz its not the horror sort. Im really sorry that i dont know how the zip file is posted here i tried but it was an error. Here is the link from where i downloaded this:

Spring Fields

Oct 27, 2021
Its about the money. Someones posted that if u post the name it somewhat effects his income or somethin. He wants u to get into his petreon and pay him.