Seeking Games that are really about lesbians and without futa

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Whenever I see games with the tag "Lesbian" here in the forum, I look to see if the game is really a game about lesbians.
But, almost always, there is also the tag of the "Male Protagonist" together (I do not know why, after all, it's not like a man to be a lesbian).
Or the female protagonist is licking a penis (I do not know why, anyway, in general, lesbians do not like penises).

So, I wonder if anyone could not recommend me a good game with real lesbian themed! No futa, no furry, no forced sex with guys (can be optional and i will avoid), just a girl with other girls...

Not that game thing where the female protagonist has to stay with 10 guys until she gets a girl or is forced to get involved with guys to going foward with the storie (like that Inexsety, or something like that)

Like, something I can actually start the game with a female protagonist and get involved only with other girls (as Wicked Witches is, so far).

I've seen several like that of the ghost girls on the rooftop os school, Good Girl Goes Bad, all the series Sakura, Negligee and others, but wanted something new.
That High School Crush Simulator, which was cool, was abandoned and the Seraphim Academy takes a long time to get updates.

Does anyone have any legal recommendations?

Thank you very much.

Reactions: inck43

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
There is an active thread speaking about tag ann in a specifical way about the Tag Lesbian , here if you want to read
https://f95zone.to/threads/all-female.28854/

i can suggest you this game with female protagonist , completely lesbian : Blooming Love

https://f95zone.to/threads/blooming-love-bright-sun-studios.6975/
Bloming Love is one of the best games. All Bright Sun is great, but, actually, games has male protag and futa... i cancel my Patreon when then start with futa and cancel High School Crush simulator

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
High Life: Seems to be on a non-official hold though. Hasn't been updated in a long time. Great renders in this.
https://f95zone.to/threads/high-life-ep-1-erosion.15637/

The Things we do for love: Not in the game right now, but there will be a lesbian (and a gay) path for each MC. Multi-Protag game. The start is quite intense.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-things-we-do-for-love-ep-1-2-dseductiongames.19661/

Again, not in the game yet but its planned to have a female MC with a pure lesbian path. Just started a few weeks ago, has some potential
https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-memories-v0-1-recreation.28008/

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
I know that you have that in your sig but not everyone looks at the sigs and i wrote it in here for people who look for the same not strictly for you. ;)
Oh... i understand... but, and directly for me? No recommendation? Not a little one? :cry:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As one of the resident lesbians this is point of annoyance for me. There are tons of games with the lesbian tag but very few of them have actual lesbian content.

Then you get people attempting mental gymnastics saying tag is just an idea of the content and lesbian doesn't actually mean lesbian and then I stop listening to them because they talk too much bollocks.

In short, lesbian tag is meaningless and is used if 2 women so much as touch hands while they both suck a blokes dick so anyone looking for lesbian content may as well ignore that tag.

As for games with lesbian content the main complete 3D one is Blooming love.

There are a fuck ton of story based ones and short ones like....

Love Ribbons.
Love, Guitars, and the Nashville Skyline
Highway Blossoms.
Nurse Love Addiction.
Kindred Spirit on the Roof.
Blackberry Honey.
Spirited Heart.
Galaxy Girls.
Most Sakura games by Winged Cloud.
A Kiss for Petals has a full series going on and is lesbian only.

All of those are pure lesbian with no men whatsoever.

Nurse Love Addiction may need a guide to follow, it starts off quite sweet, has some really sweet romantic endings but does get grim as fuck and has a few bad ends. Story is really good though.

I don't tend to include that one now when people ask for lesbo recommendations. It is a good game and had a ton or potential but you're talking 5 months ago since the last update.

Had a few updates in a few months then we've seen nothing since.

Not having a dig at the devs but I don't want to be recommending games that aren't being updated and have people whine at me.

I get annoyed at people for doing that to me.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
As one of the resident lesbians this is point of annoyance for me. There are tons of games with the lesbian tag but very few of them have actual lesbian content.

Then you get people attempting mental gymnastics saying tag is just an idea of the content and lesbian doesn't actually mean lesbian and then I stop listening to them because they talk too much bollocks.

In short, lesbian tag is meaningless and is used if 2 women so much as touch hands while they both suck a blokes dick so anyone looking for lesbian content may as well ignore that tag.
Yes.. i know this.
If there are two girls in a scene, sitting ad jumping on a penis, and they kiss each other, they put on the lesbian tag. Regardless of being very clear that it is not a game about lesbians! This really discourages.

Thanks for all this recommendations, i already play most of this games, but i look for games more like Blooming Love, High School Crush Simulator (renpy, i had little patience for rpg maker), but is really hard to find then in this "sea of wrong classifications".

Thank you very much.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Following up on Avarons suggestions if you think you'll enjoy Nurse Love Addiction maybe try Nurse Love Syndrome an earlier game from the same studio.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

As for games with lesbian content the main complete 3D one is Blooming love.

There are a fuck ton of story based ones and short ones like....

Love Ribbons.
Love, Guitars, and the Nashville Skyline
Highway Blossoms.
Nurse Love Addiction.
Kindred Spirit on the Roof.
Blackberry Honey.
Spirited Heart.
Galaxy Girls.
Most Sakura games by Winged Cloud.
A Kiss for Petals has a full series going on and is lesbian only.

All of those are pure lesbian with no men whatsoever.

Nurse Love Addiction may need a guide to follow, it starts off quite sweet, has some really sweet romantic endings but does get grim as fuck and has a few bad ends. Story is really good though.

I don't tend to include that one now when people ask for lesbo recommendations. It is a good game and had a ton or potential but you're talking 5 months ago since the last update.

Had a few updates in a few months then we've seen nothing since.

Not having a dig at the devs but I don't want to be recommending games that aren't being updated and have people whine at me.

I get annoyed at people for doing that to me.
I can understand that decision but i'm very certain that this will not end like another game we both like. If people whine at you for recommending something offer them some cheese i've heard whine with cheese is good.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Following up on Avarons suggestions if you think you'll enjoy Nurse Love Addiction maybe try Nurse Love Syndrome an earlier game from the same studio.
NLA is other game i already play. Thanks for this. This anime like games i know very well. I look more for some 3d games, in renpy, without monster boobs and futanari. But, thanks again

And, Lian... whine with cheese is good. Is very good! =D

recurve33

Dec 14, 2019
Boys who like girl/girl content think they will make a huge positive impression on those girls. Girls who like girl/girl content just adore that they have each other.

Reactions: ShamanLab