Seeking Games where MC is forced/isn’t into it?

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Hey!

I’m hoping to discover games that suit submissive males like myself. Especially enjoy when the MC doesn’t like what’s happening and is forced into it (either maledom or femdom). Ideally, the MC should be male.

I love forced feminization/sissy games, M2F and Mind Control (like Snow Daze, the scenes where he messes up his plan and is mind controlled himself!)

I doubt I could list all the games I’ve played, but I’ll mention the more popular ones like Secretary, The Company, Perverted Education...

Any recommendations, please? :unsure:

Last edited:

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Great list! Any recommendations where the MC is male? Forgot to mention that!

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
You seem a man of culture, I doubt I can name a single game you haven't played yet.
Anyway: if you haven't played them yet, try Shattered, Magical Camp and Healslut.
Other femdom games: Starless, Crusaders, Peniban Quest, anything from Bo Wei or Darktoz, the saga of Violated Hero, Estate Dominate, Cute Monsters and Mommy, Proteus Effect, Diary of a Slave (spanking, mainly), Seeds of Chaos, Trap Quest, EraToho Reverse.
Lust Doll and Lilith 's Throne also have good femdom scenes.
If you are into foot fetish: https://f95zone.to/threads/foot-fetish-games.35615/
More games are on tfgame.site and hypnopics-collective.net, there are tons of them (Down and Out with Paris and Marion, Yes Mr Brown, The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment...)

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
Thank you Scrumbles, you mentioned a few I haven’t heard of. Will definitely have a look! PS. I am indeed cultured lol

Reactions: scrumbles

dankcopter

Jun 15, 2018
'New games' of the variety you're looking for probably does not have much content though. Have you been keeping up with the development of already well-established games?

Sissy Girlfriend Experiment, for example has had very diligent updates. It is the same with Trap Quest and Secretary.

Check out Degrees of Lewdity if you haven't. It is a very customizable game in which the player character is in a mostly submissive role.

Kobold Adventure isn't very well-known, I think. Dragon dicks abound, if you're into that.

You could also do a search on tfgames.site based on the number of likes to make sure you haven't missed anything. Have you played JoeForest's The Collar and S.L.U.T Academy?

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
'New games' of the variety you're looking for probably does not have much content though. Have you been keeping up with the development of already well-established games?

Sissy Girlfriend Experiment, for example has had very diligent updates. It is the same with Trap Quest and Secretary.

Check out Degrees of Lewdity if you haven't. It is a very customizable game in which the player character is in a mostly submissive role.

Kobold Adventure isn't very well-known, I think. Dragon dicks abound, if you're into that.

You could also do a search on tfgames.site based on the number of likes to make sure you haven't missed anything. Have you played JoeForest's The Collar and S.L.U.T Academy?
I try to keep up with some of my fav games, but always looking for newly released ones to follow also, even if little content.

I’ven played the games you mentioned, except for Kobold and Degrees. I will have a look at those - thanks!

Somedude02

Jan 9, 2020
You probably played most of these, cause some of them are a must, but to be sure:

The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment
Perverted Education
The Good Son
Earn Your Freedom (personal fav)
SQ Cruise Ship
Descendo
Little Bitch Academia (since Magical Camp was mentioned....but it's more story than anything. Still, awesome, funny game where the boy mingles with the girls).
Afterlife (since Magical Camp and Little Bitch Academia came into topic)
Queen Of The Seas (95% text and shitty images, but there's something about this game, really. I dunno what, but it gets me every time I come back)
The Gold Rush (they dress you like a hooker for everyday clothes, which turns me off a bit, but I really liked this one.)

Some special mentions:

Forever Summer (visual novel)
The Legend Of Krystal Rebirth (female, fox protagonist, but really hot game of corruption)

Reactions: Nightdrop

Nightdrop

Chat Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 17, 2018
You probably played most of these, cause some of them are a must, but to be sure:

The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment
Perverted Education
The Good Son
Earn Your Freedom (personal fav)
SQ Cruise Ship
Descendo
Little Bitch Academia (since Magical Camp was mentioned....but it's more story than anything. Still, awesome, funny game where the boy mingles with the girls).
Afterlife (since Magical Camp and Little Bitch Academia came into topic)
Queen Of The Seas (95% text and shitty images, but there's something about this game, really. I dunno what, but it gets me every time I come back)
The Gold Rush (they dress you like a hooker for everyday clothes, which turns me off a bit, but I really liked this one.)

Some special mentions:

Forever Summer (visual novel)
The Legend Of Krystal Rebirth (female, fox protagonist, but really hot game of corruption)
Thanks, a few I am not sure I have tried there!