EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sy9usx.png

Overview:
You are Alicia,an notorious thief named Nightingale, and go to an imperial town called Kewade with your assistant and boyfriend,Dick, looking for the lost treasure. In the mean time, a lot of villains, the elderly, young and middle-aged uncle are eager for Alicia to rape.......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The game will continue to get English patches.
Thread Updated: 2019-09-22
Release Date: 2019-09-04
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: Mosaic
Version: v1.01
Language: Chinese, English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
thanks to Z4IKO for the links

Extra
CG: - - - -

LuwTjNo9hDcmzt7CnosF8tL9fKgWUgrdyayEnAa5U5zHkLfkvKBUzbFsTgb7bKW5.jpg Screenshot_14.png Sans tit1re.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
Yeah I just found out that it wasn't fully translated myself. I saw some minor signs of it trying to leave town early. Then hit the untranslated portion in the main plot. So I guess we will have to wait for the English translation to be completed unless we want to learn Japanese. ;)

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Looks really cool.. Gonna give it a try and update you guys about Cheat possibilities.

(Looks like its normal RPG maker.. eeh.. just gonna use Save edit then I guess..)

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
And I thought this forum is for only full english not partial -.-
And you're not wrong.
@Gab is this game completely english? Because if not, then shouldn't have been posted here in any case since here someone says that is partially translated :/

(even though probably will not be removed as of now this thread, so it's just a curiosity in the end)

Reactions: Netori Popeye

danglinhson

Oct 12, 2016
So... are there a pure chinese version out there? The translation's not very good, i'd prefer to read the chinese only if possible.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Probably not worth the download right now. There's less than 30 minutes of "gameplay," and that's mostly just clicking to get to the next dialogue line. You make no choices (understandable in a first version), and there's only one very weak H scene.

This game has potential, though the censorship, the ridiculous breast size, the stilted translated dialogue, and the antique engine make suspension of disbelief impossible at the moment.

Reactions: kailius

stefan1987

Feb 23, 2018

After a certain point all dialogues look like this
Start with japanese locale, then you will see the text.

How many outfits do you have in the game ?

And you're not wrong.
@Gab is this game completely english? Because if not, then shouldn't have been posted here in any case since here someone says that is partially translated :/
Not even partial. It starts with japanese/chinese after 10 minutes of gameplay.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes