Seeking Games where you play a monster

JOmame

Nov 9, 2020
And I don't mean as in an actual monster monster (although that would be good too) I mean where you do horrible things to people. I'm talking large to small scale from 1933 Germany to The Collector/The Hills Have Eyes/Hostel/the poughkeepsie tapes level horrible sh*t. So, give me your worst!

Aug 8, 2018
Anyone have anything else?
found a game recently called the guardian, it isn't nearly as horrible as slave farm, but there is a route in the game where you do have some level of dominance over the girls (slapping, peeing on them, etc). However, the game is a VN, so idk whether you'd like it or not.

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
Free Cities, Im not even comfortable thinking about the stuff you can do in that game. It is optional though, I much prefer all my girls to be happy, well treated and naturally horny.

Reactions: JOmame

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
I don't think I have anything too crazy to recommend but here's what I got

There isn't really a main character, but you're managing a goblin burrow to capture women to impregnate and breed stronger units. Aside from raping them, I believe you can force some of them to eat the lovers that you murdered.
Goblin Burrow
Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne
Goblin Burrow: the Fable (TL WIP)

You play as an orc and force a samurai to breed you an army to take over her country and kill her lover in front of her
Pig Demon and Female Samurai

You kidnap your crush and stockholm, mind break, and impregnate her, you can also abduct her friend and random women to sell into sexual slavery on the local black market. There's also a good ending where you just make her fall in love with you in the first act that ends the game early, though in the same route you can take advantage of that trust to have her follow you home to kidnap her. Also the scat tag is inaccurate, it's only urine and it can also be disabled in the options.
Until "My Girlfriend" is Pregnant - Abduction, Confinement, Impregnation
Also a side game from the POV of three female characters, the main girl from the above game, her friend, and a club hostess
The Dangerous Road Home at Night - Raw Rape, Abduction and Confinement

You kidnap women to train as prostitute slaves and climb the ranks in the local underground pimp racket
SoldGirl Town

Both games you kidnap a classmate to train sexually with different endings depending on the way you've trained them, including "disposing" of them since you've gotten bored.
Sealed Room Breed
Sealed Room Breed 2

You are the big bad evil guy
Corrupted Saviors

You can play as any of the tohou characters, but also make your own, and take over the world. A little hard to break into but once you do you can pretty much do anything want with whoever you want, warcrimes included. There's also a cheat menu that makes the wargame aspect easier if you're a casul like me. Really great game if you're fine with text based games.
EraTohoK