Seeking Games with a darker tone that feature significant Ryona and non-consensual Sex content

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
So, I'm a fan of both Ryona-heavy side-scrollers and sex/rape-heavy ones, and after playing one of the former that I recently encountered on Steam called , I'm wondering if there's any games that actually blend good Ryona with good sex. I talk about my reasoning in the spoiler below but you can skip it if you already get what I mean.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Factors I'm primarily looking for are:
  • Ryona-style fighting, especially with a lot of manhandling but including things like shocks, choking, and painful wrestling moves. Focus on feeling disempowered or weak in fights, but winnable with skill.
  • Sexual scenes. Preferably some mid-fight, but definitely as defeat scenes for at least a few enemies. In-game sprites or special cutscenes preferred, would rather they not be CG-only but I'll take what I can get, especially if they're good.
Things I'd like but aren't deal-breakers:
  • An MC with smaller-to-realistic proportions. Comically large tits put me off, basically. Plus, being small adds to the fear, I guess.
  • Tone-wise: Kinda realistically grim. Less "cosmically tortured for all eternity by star gods", more "chained up in a toilet by the criminal organisation you were here to get revenge on for butchering your family"
  • Preferably side-scrollers but I'm open to other genres - fighters especially, although RPG's or pure text are good too if there's a sense of the MC really getting defeated.
  • "Good" art, if applicable. Subjective, I know, but I've seen some REALLY jank sprites/models in the fighting/side-scroll genres, and being taken out of the action to go "HAHA WHAT IS THIS SHIT" kinda kills the mood.
  • Actual epilogues for defeated MC's, like RPGM-standard "defeat" scenes, preferably writing-heavy. I'm seriously doubtful I'll get this though.
Off the top of my head, there are a few games that do come close to what I'm describing already:
  • Anthophobia: More of a survival horror, but it does a lot of what I want. Not as violently grim (you don't really die, but you do basically get fucked into being a plant-zombie). I did a review focusing on this aspect already, but in short: The game has animations that link together well (i.e. actually showing you be grabbed from idle instead of just appearing grabbed) and shows the MC being manipulated a lot; She gets tossed around, manhandled, restrained, choked, and at one point ran away with. It really hammers home how powerless you are. Enemies usually only have the one attack but scenes change up a little on player "death" to emphasize her defeat.
  • SiNiSistar: On paper this feels almost perfect, and I enjoy it, but it doesn't quite resonate as it should with me. I think I may not be as sold on its version of the horror tone, but some of the post-scenes (e.g. tied up and raped by villagers) were great. Although some of the fates were nasty, they were often instant deaths.
  • Fairy Fighting: Fighting game that comes pretty close to combining ryona and sex perfectly, and has some humiliating defeats, but it is a bit too fantasy for my tastes. Some basic attacks are a bit tame, but the grapples and specials can be great. Shout out to some of the evil fairy and electric jellyfish scenes. Can be a bit gross-out sometimes though. Bee enemy wouldn't be my thing if the whole finisher wasn't so slow and humiliating.
  • Toffi-sama has a few games similar to Fairy Fighting (I'll just link this although there are a few) but I'm personally not a big fan of Futa MC's (which the games frequently feature), and while the presentation is inventive, I'm just not into it much.
  • Kunoichi Botan & Miss Lisette's Assassin Maid: Both of these are RPGM games, but I give them as examples of what I think comes close to Ryona-ish stuff in that engine. You can't win straight-up fights all the time and have to play stealthy, and the scenes for losing (especially in Botan) can be quite harsh. Additionally, I haven't played their combat side much, but the scenes in the Slave's Sword, Slave's Sword 2 and Divine Miko Koyori are almost exactly the sort of despairing shit I love to see.
Thanks in advance, and I hope my list at the end here serves to help other people looking for similar shit to me.

Last edited:

zuulan

Oct 12, 2020
Not actually sure what to offer, couse i have avoided most Japanese theme games, couse they are like " you need to whore yourself out to win" AK : lose fight and die or get molested raped and live. There are no other options usually. And thats why avoid them.

I would like games where you can be innocent and wholesome character but to stay that way you need to make smart choices they dont need to be easy choices, but there should be still a choice. and Japanese games dont allow that, you will be raped from tentacles or any or you die or be stuck.

Marc1551

Apr 28, 2021
Either you heard of it or not but Blank Blood and its sequel Crackle Cradle (They also have a ryona wrestling 1v1 but i haven't tried it that mutch but you can scroll down their site to see it since im mostly gonna be talking about CC) is the most fun ryona side scroller ive played (might need to try underparty but based on the screenshots and preview CC has a contender in my list) made by foxtail you can get it from their site it's both a Shooter and Hack and Slash since 2 of the 3 characters you use have guns while the other has a katana (you need to pass the first 2 bosses to unlock the katana character) it's 2d but there's no cg, all the action you get are in gameplay and the game has my favorite mechanic of all the ryona games ive played

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game ofc has the usual of clothes breaking and dismemberment that extreme ryonas have but atleast there's one sex scene where the fly enemy puts eggs in the character and they hatch out of her but yeah strongly recommend the game the story is just a girl breaking in into a Lab for some reason and rescuing 2 girls that also broke in at the same time but got trapped into one room the plot is all over the place but there's no dialouge and the story bits are like 2000's like 2d story where they only use emojis for dialouge (i mean the oldest video about it was released in 2012) but with dialoge it lacks it makes up with animation

Last edited: