4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Hemdom

Donor
Feb 21, 2019
246.png

Overview:
Kara, the leader of the amazon tribe, attempted to take 5 crystals to restore peace throughout the world. However, she was unsuccessful, leaving the amazon tribe with no leadership. If there isn’t a replacement soon, there will be chaos! So they decide to hold a tournament with the strongest warriors in the world to take her place! Who will become the winner?!​

Thread Updated: 2019-09-22
Release Date: 2017-07-09
Developer: Toffi-sama -
Censored: No
Version: v1.1 (Final Release)
Language: English
Prequels: Amazon Brawl and Amazon Kara
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Fixes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

1569192971248.png 1569192989253.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
*scratches head while looking at the main pic in the OP*

What... the art is so bad i dont even understand what im looking at. Geez.

menny

May 28, 2017
As someone who has played almost all of toffi-sama's works,including the original Amazon brawl, it's a solid game and defiantly easy to pick up, fun and tons of fucking without having to lose like most of the fighter genre

menny

May 28, 2017
Also quick note about the art/graphics, the models are from 3D custom girl/Custom maid 3D and by that I mean directly and that game's models weren't the best in my opinion

imercenary95

Jul 19, 2017
Oh wow, this wasn't here already? Toffi games have been around for a decade, I just assumed it had its own thread already. This isn't even his/her(?) most recent game.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Screw the controls I can't figure them out. I'm pressing every key on my keyboard and nothing.
I guess this game is "HARDCORE" due to the controls.
I'll have to pass on this damn shame too.
Fightmaker allows you to change the controls. It's the engine that the game runs in and you'll see an option in the window. Not the game itself.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i remember playing the normal amazon fighters long time ago, and also trying the hardcore version, tbh i may have ignore or didnt saw too many details, but i really dont know whats the difference between the normal vs, and the hardcore vs.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
i remember playing the normal amazon fighters long time ago, and also trying the hardcore version, tbh i may have ignore or didnt saw too many details, but i really dont know whats the difference between the normal vs, and the hardcore vs.
Hardcore adds masturbation stances (press the downward movement key twice in quick succession) and different animations for fairies. Also, end of game animations for battles which now requires both characters to reach 200% before losing if hardcore mode is activated.

What... the art is so bad i dont even understand what im looking at. Geez.
The picture by OP is one of the worst pictures to represent this game. Try it, the graphics aren't censored to shit in-game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ViktorReznov

menny

May 28, 2017
is this only futa? if there's a way to change it around that would be nice
there are a few non futa characters but most are futa, if you prefer a 100% lesbian game try Toffie's wrestling game

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes