4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

atlime

Aug 4, 2018
To get hardcore ending you need to choose hardcore mode (3 times to the right when selecting character). Then in game get 200% arousal and you get an option to end the fight in a special way.

BTW what's new? Updated recently?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
i remember playing the normal amazon fighters long time ago, and also trying the hardcore version, tbh i may have ignore or didnt saw too many details, but i really dont know whats the difference between the normal vs, and the hardcore vs.
Also in the hardcore mode there is a hardcore defeat input that is the same for every character that causes a special erotic move for a finisher.

Reactions: ViktorReznov

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
I think I did this on a different site but if you guys want a cheat sheet. I can't seem to make Up + (Humiliation Button) work so I didn't add it. Also, With a mild exception for Helvi, the masturbation animations are all roughly the same with nothing special to them other than slight changes to how they do it (it is still them jerking it with their hand and nothing else while Helvi gives herself a footjob).

Another thing to note that there are Arcade Endings, but I'll let you guys find that our yourself. Let me know if I missed anything... like Up + Humiliation attacks that I can't seem to do because they just end with me doing their neutral or jumping constantly.

Hardcore Finishers are done by getting the foe's % to 200 then holding the basic attack button

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 292805

Bad smash bros clone with illusion assets?
why even bother.. ?

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I think I did this on a different site but if you guys want a cheat sheet. I can't seem to make Up + (Humiliation Button) work so I didn't add it. Also, With a mild exception for Helvi, the masturbation animations are all roughly the same with nothing special to them other than slight changes to how they do it (it is still them jerking it with their hand and nothing else while Helvi gives herself a footjob).

Another thing to note that there are Arcade Endings, but I'll let you guys find that our yourself. Let me know if I missed anything... like Up + Humiliation attacks that I can't seem to do because they just end with me doing their neutral or jumping constantly.

Hardcore Finishers are done by getting the foe's % to 200 then holding the basic attack button

This, plus I'm pretty sure a quicker way to see all the finishers is to let the AI down you while set to hard difficulty. They'll rack up percentage really quick and once you're not in a sex animation you hold either their basic attack button or both their attack button and special attack button I forget which holding of inputs prompts the AI to do the finisher on you.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
This, plus I'm pretty sure a quicker way to see all the finishers is to let the AI down you while set to hard difficulty. They'll rack up percentage really quick and once you're not in a sex animation you hold either their basic attack button or both their attack button and special attack button I forget which holding of inputs prompts the AI to do the finisher on you.
In the ReadMe, it says you can just press the Special Attack Button to force the AI to use the Finisher during Hardcore matches.

NotALlama

Jul 29, 2017
The game runs incredibly slow for me on windows 10 64x, anyone know why it might be doing that?

Before I get a comment about about my pc just being bad: I imagine a gtx1080 and an i7 6700k should be more than enough lol

joker94400

Oct 7, 2017

If anyone is intrested there is a discord when you can play against other ppl online by using lilithport(its explained on the discord how to do it)

MrNormal

Aug 14, 2020
The game runs incredibly slow for me on windows 10 64x, anyone know why it might be doing that?

Before I get a comment about about my pc just being bad: I imagine a gtx1080 and an i7 6700k should be more than enough lol
I don't know if you are still looking for the solution but, here's what I did.

I had the same problem and I just recently fixed the low frames. All I did was disable the Joystick on the Options button (Options -> Game). I also change the game speed for a while then return it back to default.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes