Seeking Games with broken and mindless MC (mind control)

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
I'm currently looking for games that have a large or main emphasis on mind control. Specifically, the ability to completely break your slaves and turn them into mindless husks of their former selves.

This probably won't tickle the fancy of a lot of people, but it's something I'm heavily interested in and there aren't too many games that satisfy that interest.

The games that I know and follow that have this ability are few and far between, so if anyone has any recommendations that I might have missed I'd gladly appreciate any suggestions

The games I know of thus far are:-

1) Nano-control - Just recently completed, ability to completely break all the main girls and turn them into mindless drones.
2) Jikage Rising - Set in the Naruto universe, by the same creator of Nano-control, ability to seal the main girls' minds and have them perform acts mindlessly
3) SuperPowered - One of your superpowers is mind control, able to break someone and have them perform mindless acts (also whitewashed eyes, hits all my buttons)
4) Sarada Training: The Last War - Also set in the Naruto universe, ability to break someone and send them to your own harem city
5) My Best Deal - very early stages, some scenes of mindless MC, good potential
6) Lords of Imagination - same as My Best Deal, quite early in development, ability to control some girls to mindlessly follow commands
7) Glassix - Once a week, send a girl to activate doll mode, allows you to trigger it whenever to perform doll-play with the girls, some girls are unfinished)
8) Corrupted Kingdoms - Either awaken their love or shatter their minds, pretty models and plenty of ahegao.

If there are any games you'd like to recommend in this specific kink, please let me know! :)

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Don't worry, Mind Control types are really great! I've tried many and here are my recommendations:

Mind Control
  1. SIMSEH: Hornbrook
  2. SIMSEH 2: Milkania
  3. Nano-control
  4. Corruption (Really similar to Glassix design)
  5. The Nobleman Retort (I personally love the art)
  6. Witch Trainer (If you like this art style and training, you should totally check all the games from Akabur. I've personally started playing his games a long time and they are all perfect)
  7. Take Over
  8. Hentai High School+
  9. Masquerade Hypnosis
  10. Lab Rats
  11. Something Unlimited
  12. The Professor
  13. School of Lust
  14. Spiral Clicker
  15. Four Elements Trainer (If you haven't tried this one yet, you'll have a blast. Unfortunately, it's not an only a Mind Control game, but you assert dominance and corruption to everyone.)
  16. Lust and Power
  17. Snow Daze: The Music of Winter
  18. Long Live the Princess
  19. Hentai University

NPC
You should try all the NPC type games on this site. A lot has been added recently too. You could search "NPC" in the home page's quick search for more.
  1. NPC Sex Private School
  2. I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs
  3. NPC Violation ~Have Your Way Within This Game~
  4. The NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen
  5. NPC SEX - A World Where You Can Violate Girls Without Resistance 2
  6. Total NC: Princess Park
  7. In My Town What Can't Be Done In Time Is Done Between

Domination/Blackmail / Rape
Some other games that aren't Mind Control, but you force them to follow everything at your will. Perhaps you'll like it or not, but I'll still list them just in case.
  1. The Imperial Gatekeeper
  2. Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling-
  3. Elven Conquest: Elf Trainer (Slave training)
  4. Elven Conquest Part 2
  5. Orange Trainer
  6. The Land Where One Can Make Monmusu Pets - Elf Girl Mimia
  7. The Zombie Island (Osanagocoronokimini/the dev, is really good and I'd recommend checking him out on other sites if you like his type of game)
  8. The Dead End
  9. Goblin Walker (Roam around helpless people and capture them)
  10. Virgin Invader
  11. Succubus Affection
  12. The Orc Of Vengeance
  13. Monster Girl Club Bifrost (I think Monster Training or Slave Training, in general, could fit your taste)
  14. Urge to Molest
  15. Urge to Molest If
  16. Time Stop RPG
  17. SoldGirl Town
  18. Mythic Manor
  19. Harem Hotel
  20. Renryuu: Ascension (Long game, but you build a kingdom, find new girls to add to your harem and find wild monster girls to capture as slaves)

Hope it helps!

Last edited:

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
Don't worry, Mind Control types are really great! I've tried many and here are my recommendations:

Mind Control
  1. SIMSEH: Hornbrook
  2. SIMSEH 2: Milkania
  3. Corruption (Really similar to Glassix design)
  4. The Nobleman Retort (I personally love the art)
  5. Witch Trainer (If you like this art style and training, you should totally check all the games from Akabur. I've personally started playing his games a long time and they are all perfect)
  6. Take Over
  7. Hentai High School+
  8. Masquerade Hypnosis
  9. Lab Rats
  10. Something Unlimited
  11. The Professor
  12. School of Lust
  13. Spiral Clicker
  14. Four Elements Trainer (If you haven't tried this one yet, you'll have a blast. Unfortunately, it's not an only a Mind Control game, but you assert dominance and corruption to everyone.)
  15. Lust and Power
  16. Snow Daze: The Music of Winter
  17. Long Live the Princess
  18. Hentai University

NPC
You should try all the NPC type games on this site. A lot has been added recently too. You could search "NPC" in the home page's quick search for more.
  1. NPC Sex Private School
  2. I Was Reincarnated Into A Game Where I Can Violate NPCs
  3. NPC Violation ~Have Your Way Within This Game~
  4. The NPC Sex - Free to Fuck All, From Villager Girls to the Demon Queen
  5. NPC SEX - A World Where You Can Violate Girls Without Resistance 2
  6. Total NC: Princess Park
  7. In My Town What Can't Be Done In Time Is Done Between

Domination/Blackmail / Rape
Some other games that aren't Mind Control, but you force them to follow everything at your will. Perhaps you'll like it or not, but I'll still list them just in case.
  1. The Imperial Gatekeeper
  2. Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling-
  3. Elven Conquest: Elf Trainer (Slave training)
  4. Elven Conquest Part 2
  5. Orange Trainer
  6. The Land Where One Can Make Monmusu Pets - Elf Girl Mimia
  7. The Zombie Island (Osanagocoronokimini/the dev, is really good and I'd recommend checking him out on other sites if you like his type of game)
  8. The Dead End
  9. Goblin Walker (Roam around helpless people and capture them)
  10. Virgin Invader
  11. Succubus Affection
  12. The Orc Of Vengeance
  13. Monster Girl Club Bifrost (I think Monster Training or Slave Training, in general, could fit your taste)
  14. Urge to Molest
  15. Urge to Molest If
  16. Time Stop RPG
  17. SoldGirl Town
  18. Mythic Manor
  19. Harem Hotel
  20. Renryuu: Ascension (Long game, but you build a kingdom, find new girls to add to your harem and find wild monster girls to capture as slaves)

Hope it helps!
Thanks a bunch! Yes, I also enjoy Osanagocoronokimini's works, since I've played through both Zombie Island and Dead End, but I haven't seen many of your suggestions yet.

With a list like this I could be set for quite a while so thanks again for your input!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Slayerz

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
It's been a while, but there's parasite infection. You get infected with an alien worm that you help take over the planet and turn everyone into mindless fuckpuppets. Or it turns you into a mindless fuckpuppet.

Reactions: Shockz

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
It's been a while, but there's parasite infection. You get infected with an alien worm that you help take over the planet and turn everyone into mindless fuckpuppets. Or it turns you into a mindless fuckpuppet.
Interesting, is there a link to the game on this site?