Seeking Games with dramatic plot elements

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019
I am searching for advice from the more experienced of you.

Among the games that I've played (not so many), those that I liked the most were the ones with some well-writted drama in the plot - like unhappy events or difficult emotions\life sutiations for the main character or one of the key characters. For reference, I liked a lot playing the following:
- Acting Lessons (death-threatening health condition, death of an important character, tough moral dilemma)
- Leap Of Faith (dealing with a rough breakup, dealing with depression & suicide thougts)
- Summer's Gone (living the psychological consequences after a loss of a loved person)
The latter two are still in production, and now that I already know that a release of a new episode can take months, I can only wish to find more similar games.

To specify the request:
- Definitely no to fantasy/sci-fi/paranormal, I am for the real-life setting
- I do not care very much about the amount of sex, I may even prefer a slow evolution of the sexual aspect
- Neither do I care much about the sexual practices and kinks pictured in the game, I could do with a lot of things
- These should better be complete games, I would rather not add any more to my waiting list unless it's a gem that is totally worth it
- These should better be 3D, though a well-drawn 2D like Good Girl Gone Bad would also do
- What would really hit the sweet spot is the presence of acts of sincere support for someone in a difficult situation (think Liam and MC to one another in Acting Lesons, Nami to MC in Summer's Gone and MC to Cece in Leap of Faith)

I assume there aren't many games like this, so any sort of relevant recommendation is certainly welcome

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3145675

Hope it's not against the forum rules to give the thread a bump for more visibility
Hi,

https://f95zone.to/threads/descent-v1-0-ryder77.27620/ (different WT available here or on the internet)

https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-v1-19-3diddly.1838/ (https://f95zone.to/threads/katies-corruption-overhaul-v0-4-5.53433/ ) <= Mod with better graphics WT + extra scenes (bestiality incl. Avoidable))

both games check a lot of your boxes - are complete - and are between not bad to rather good (depending on tastes)

kilobananov

Nov 3, 2019

woops

Jun 22, 2017
I am searching for advice from the more experienced of you.

Among the games that I've played (not so many), those that I liked the most were the ones with some well-writted drama in the plot - like unhappy events or difficult emotions\life sutiations for the main character or one of the key characters. For reference, I liked a lot playing the following:
- Acting Lessons (death-threatening health condition, death of an important character, tough moral dilemma)
- Leap Of Faith (dealing with a rough breakup, dealing with depression & suicide thougts)
- Summer's Gone (living the psychological consequences after a loss of a loved person)
The latter two are still in production, and now that I already know that a release of a new episode can take months, I can only wish to find more similar games.

To specify the request:
- Definitely no to fantasy/sci-fi/paranormal, I am for the real-life setting
- I do not care very much about the amount of sex, I may even prefer a slow evolution of the sexual aspect
- Neither do I care much about the sexual practices and kinks pictured in the game, I could do with a lot of things
- These should better be complete games, I would rather not add any more to my waiting list unless it's a gem that is totally worth it
- These should better be 3D, though a well-drawn 2D like Good Girl Gone Bad would also do
- What would really hit the sweet spot is the presence of acts of sincere support for someone in a difficult situation (think Liam and MC to one another in Acting Lesons, Nami to MC in Summer's Gone and MC to Cece in Leap of Faith)

I assume there aren't many games like this, so any sort of relevant recommendation is certainly welcome
Go check Deluca family.