Seeking Games with female enemies trying to rape you

gtdqrhm343

Jan 2, 2023
Hi to all.
It's hard to explain what I am looking for,
I tried to look in some older threads where other people asked for tips, but the games I found where not the ones I was looking for (Under the witch, Live a battle, Escalation!, millions...billions :p of RPG with static pictures instead of gif/videos...), so I'll try to explain the games I tried and I liked the most.
Fav games:
Atelier Tia the fight with Sonia is one of the best I had in H games, but generally speaking the special moves of the enemies are (y)
One shota smash boy I put this below Atelier Tia because the girls are too...unreal (huge boobs) and manga style, while the ones in Atelier Tia are more real looking (hope you get what I mean)
Monster girls You-kichan
Parade busters (can't find a link here)
Waiting for them (still in-dev, but I'm ready to bet they'll reach the fav games section)
Pure onyx
Isekai lost in harem
I liked them, but they were not perfect:
School dot fight good game, but there were few female enemies
Their happiest hour gameplay is not great, good (but not great) sex scenes
Hungry Noemi I'm not a great fan of "pure" RPG, but this one was good, at least the sex scenes have some movement
Virgin invader great game, but I'm not looking for a male MC that submits female antagonists. Could be on the top list if the male MC should avoid (in order to complete the game) the (female) enemies trying to rape him.
Final fuck. Good, but sex scenes are too short.
Succubus Stronghold Seduction good, but not excellent
Sakigake! Oneshota Fight! good game, but the sex scenes could be better (MC trasformed in a blue silhouette, few motion)
Now playing:
After School Mix Fighters-Men VS Women Fighting Battle my opinion is that it could be like Hungry Noemi, but the humiliation scenes are just pictures...and I prefer they were videos or at least gifs.

Let's say, I'm mainly looking for games (games where you have to play, not simple scenes where you just have to read and click confirm with the mouse) where the MC is male or female, but the main antagonists are mainly, if not all, women who try to have sex/punish/humiliate/submit (also vore could be ok) you. My cup of tea style of games are, obviously, the "Fav games" and "Waiting for them", so if you know some games in the style of those, I'll appreciate and thank you.

As a second choice, games like Final fuck where girls fight and humiliate each others with submission moves are OK (if Rumble roses says something to you).