Release Date: May/04/2021
Last Update (DLsite): May/16/2021
Version: 1.1.0
File Size: 173.92MB
Title: Succubus Stronghold Seduction

Circle: Etching Edge
Censored: Yes
Genre: (Ripped from dlsite so far)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DLsite Summary:
The other world is on the verge of ruin, and there's only one way to save it... the princess needs an heir. There's just one problem -- there are no men to give it to her! That's where I come in, whether I like it or now. I've been summoned to this world to save it from a horrible fate...

- 5 stages!
- Over 30 different girls who want a piece of you!
- Over 20 different game over scenes!

RJ313648_img_main.jpg RJ313648_img_smp1.jpg RJ313648_img_smp2.jpg RJ313648_img_smp3.jpg RJ313648_img_smp4.jpg RJ313648_img_smp5.jpg RJ313648_img_smp6.jpg

Download:
Untranslated:
V1.1.0 Win:

Machine Translated:
V1.0.6
Link in thread (Cred to TheBlueKnight for MTL)

A Little Comment:
Im new to this whole making posts part so dont know how or even if i have to add more tags than Unity. Hopefully everything is as intended(y)

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
A version of it is everywhere else so here's the more up to date game from the opening post with the Unity auto translator installed. The translation may take a second, and it needs a internet connection for unsaved translations.

But for this game it barely does...
Succubus Stronghold Seduction v1.0.6 with auto translator -

Skylobos

May 29, 2021
never mind found the cheat code to all unlock gallary
which you need to fill in ad the bottom

its

left. left. right. down
Can someone explain how to unlock the gallery in proper english please? I cant understand what this means. I beat the game then lost my save when I updated it so I'd like to just unlock it.

Nevermind I figured it out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Asd09.

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
the game over scene for the "spider" enemy on level 5 has an another animation if you sit for a bit, normally the game over art would disappear and you'll be able to see the animation after but for some reason the "spider" one doesn't disappear and covers up most of the animation (at least for me). It seems to be a different animation but cant tell clearly, its not like it matters much though since i could just use my imagination but it would have been nice to actually see it but i don't see how it could even be fixed nor if it is even worth the effort.

Zanar

Jun 29, 2018
the game over scene for the "spider" enemy on level 5 has an another animation if you sit for a bit, normally the game over art would disappear and you'll be able to see the animation after but for some reason the "spider" one doesn't disappear and covers up most of the animation (at least for me). It seems to be a different animation but cant tell clearly, its not like it matters much though since i could just use my imagination but it would have been nice to actually see it but i don't see how it could even be fixed nor if it is even worth the effort.
Been bugged like that since release, none of the updates fixed it sadly, only some of the others were fixed that would freeze during their animations.

I doubt it will be fixed since the last update was May/16/2021

Iza'

Aug 27, 2018
Can someone explain how to unlock the gallery in proper english please? I cant understand what this means. I beat the game then lost my save when I updated it so I'd like to just unlock it.

Nevermind I figured it out.
Sorry, but mind explaining how to unlock it?

zoro661

Jul 21, 2021
Let someone explain how to download a game and install it on a computer. It is a complicated matter

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes