Unity [RJ313648] Etching Edge - Succubus Stronghold Seduction

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
If anyone here can extract the text from this game, or tell me how, I'd be more than happy to run it through an improved translator and do my best in order to make it as understandable as possible. I'm just not sure on how to do it, as I think the text that pops up in game may just be images...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's barely a MTL. As TheeSonus said right above it seems like most text is actually images, so it doesn't get picked up by the installed auto translator as it is.

Joemum4ever

Jan 9, 2022
Can it be played on Android ? Like I've downloaded this game, i don't remember from where ,it shows analog sticks and buttons on screen while playing even tho I'm running it on my pc

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does the creator have other games? I really like their art
Go to this games linked DLSite page and click on the circle name , here (not counting any other translation requests) there's KYOKO to the MAX and Afterschool Ogre Saga.

Thought Fangs of the Ghoul was here but maybe not.

Look_193

Dec 17, 2022
[ QUOTE = "BrotherOSU, post: 5745057, membro: 1524466" ]
Divertido e agradável ao jogo de toque
Não irrita e relaxa( y )
[ / QUOTE ]
Como joga no android?

WellIGuess

Jan 23, 2019
Long shot, but does anyone else have a weird error where for some reason A on the controller (the jump button) also brings up the pause menu? There doesn't appear to be a way to fix or reset the controls and the keyboard controls are...mildly terrible, to be honest.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes