Unity [RJ313648] Etching Edge - Succubus Stronghold Seduction

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
If anyone here can extract the text from this game, or tell me how, I'd be more than happy to run it through an improved translator and do my best in order to make it as understandable as possible. I'm just not sure on how to do it, as I think the text that pops up in game may just be images...
I tried extracting assets with assetstudio + using total commander to search text but I can't find it anywhere. If anyone more experienced can point me how to extract text from this game it would be great.

HornyLee

Dec 12, 2021
side question does anyone actually know if the dev is still active would be interesting to know if he is working on a new game

Reactions: Artix0

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
Great game!!!! You can tell that the creator isn't yet an experienced programmer or artist, but they managed to create enjoyable gameplay with fantastic erotic scenes. It's sad how many hentai games have incredible artists but lackluster gameplay and scenes. I highly recommend playing this game, though it's a shame it lacks a translation and is short, with just over an hour of gameplay. The boss fights are also quite simple, which is a shame because the gameplay is solid, and it could have offered a higher difficulty level.

Fantastick

Mar 20, 2022
Great game!!!! You can tell that the creator isn't yet an experienced programmer or artist, but they managed to create enjoyable gameplay with fantastic erotic scenes. It's sad how many hentai games have incredible artists but lackluster gameplay and scenes. I highly recommend playing this game, though it's a shame it lacks a translation and is short, with just over an hour of gameplay. The boss fights are also quite simple, which is a shame because the gameplay is solid, and it could have offered a higher difficulty level.

Hi, sorry for disturbing, game have problem with sound in H-scene, or there really no any sound?

skatelfall

May 6, 2023
Unity auto translator works fine for this game btw, you need the latest version from github (use the ReiPatcher method)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JTLantern

Jul 4, 2018
I mean...the game has potential I suppose but it feels very disjointed after the first stage. In the first level the enemies fit in with the theme of the stage, but then from level 2 on it feels like some of the enemies are just...tossed in ideas from other games. Stage 3 in particular has a baffling amount of new and out of place enemies. Like the woman in a sweater and a bag of groceries in a cavern.

I've also noticed that some times when you switch screens it completely resets the ammo count of your ranged attack.

Reactions: Artix0

CRYPTsakura

Feb 16, 2024
Hello, if possible could i ask for translated newest version of this game? Besides where i can find official webpage? Thinking about buying it

Edit://Nvm i am simply blind and didn't notice link for official webpage for sale ^^

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes