Recommending Games with flesh wall/flesh pit/seedbed content?

Sep 12, 2021
I'm searching for the games that have very peculiar elements, all possible ones described below:
  1. Living environment that is sticky, moving, wet or otherwise "alive" in a sense
  2. Traps or scenes that have the heroine(or other woman) immobilized and using a plethora of tentacles for pleasuring anyone caught
  3. Big amounts of tentacles that squirm and fuck every hole(nipples included)
  4. Pumping the girls with massive amounts of sperm, aphrodisiac, laying eggs into them, worms/maggots crawling into/over them, administering something that modifies their body (something like breasts expansion and the like)
  5. impregnating and turning women into broodmothers/seedbeds, inflating their belly with afromentioned stuff
I know a few excellent examples, whole games build on those:
Other examples:
  • Coffee Demo - adventure type of game, many of monster encounters end in body modification/impregnation, one level have bio labs with goodies inside
  • Nursery Dimension- Side scroller from the same dev as Lilia's Livelihood, dynamic system for body expansion and lots of tentacles

If you know any game with the afromentioned elements fell free to share. It doesn't need to be whole game like it, some scenes or game overs ale cool with me too. If I will remember/find any more I'll post them here as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arzachel

PHLPHL

Feb 21, 2019
I love these fetishes too, unfortunately very few people make these games
Coffee Demo
Nursery Dimension

There's another developer who's been working on it for years and whose games I've been looking forward to

Sep 12, 2021
I love these fetishes too, unfortunately very few people make these games
Coffee Demo
Nursery Dimension

There's another developer who's been working on it for years and whose games I've been looking forward to
Thanks for the links, I will surely try the Coffee one, for some reason I forgot about Nursery Dimension and Lilia's Livelihood. Btw. about this guy you gave link to - is this game playable anywhere? I could not find any info about demo or something similar.

PHLPHL

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks for the links, I will surely try the Coffee one, for some reason I forgot about Nursery Dimension and Lilia's Livelihood. Btw. about this guy you gave link to - is this game playable anywhere? I could not find any info about demo or something similar.
NO, he said on twitter that life is busy, but the game is still in production
But on twitter, he deleted all the pictures about the game, and only some pictures were updated on the link above. I think the reason is that posting underage content on twitter will freeze the account

This is one of the pictures he deleted on twitter
20160312.jpg

Reactions: Testin10

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Finding it kinda interesting that https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/ haven't been mentioned yet, more or less hits all your points, and is one of, if not my favourite H-game

And Lilla's Livelihood got a predecessor: https://f95zone.to/threads/rains-ra...es-among-tentacles-v1-16-mikotoshi-dou.19493/ (Tbf it is a long time since I played that one, so I don't remember it that well, but would probably fit you if lillia's livelihood does I would geuss xD)