Seeking Games with fun gameplay

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Hello, I have a lot of free time in my hands and I'd like to just play an h-game that has some actual content and thought out gameplay. I've played a shit ton of Karryns Prison and I know there's nothing that comes even close to that, but yesterday I've spent like 4 hours playing a game I've found called "Rogue Love": https://f95zone.to/threads/roguelove-v0-16-noxious-games.21937/

While the game was fun and entertaining the animation compartment was... Very very dull. Therefore, I'd like you guys to give me any recommendation if you know about any games

I don't mind any tag or fetish, so long as stuff is animated (or like Karryn well drawn), type in whatever game you know even though I've probably played it already but who knows.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Sadly played most of the side-scroller ones, the rest just seems way too text heavy for me

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Kamidori alchemy meister and amayui castle meister -> good RPG gameplay, they are quite fun and are translated.

RE:BF, Lilith in nightmare -> good battle-fuck style games.

Rance VI -> good RPG with dark overall setting (I would say one of the darkest in the series)

Big bang age, sengoku Rance -> good strategy games with a good story.

Lolique2gaiden, while it's a loli game it has some good gameplay, even someone like me that tends to ignore loli games played it cause I liked the gameplay.

Tower of alfimia -> While not perfect it gives a feeling of rivalry with other female adventurers, something that is really rare to find.

Talking a bit about english origin games:

-Monster girl dreams: Kinda battle fuck style game, can be quite fun

-Succubus covenant: Had some hiatus but they are starting to develop it again

-Tales of androginy: Has some decent gameplay, albeit for me it feels it's too complex.

-Princess & conquest: Albeit you may feel overwhelmed cause of lack of direction.

-Unholy arts: Wanted to like it, but I just didn't manage to like the gameplay, still I would recommend to try it, you may just enjoy it.

-A struggle with sin: More than decent gameplay.

-Lust doll plus: I recommend playing as a female character to get most of it's content.

Lastly gonna name the typical text game recommendations which are: Coc 2, Trials in tainted space and Lilith throne.

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Kamidori alchemy meister and amayui castle meister -> good RPG gameplay, they are quite fun and are translated.

RE:BF, Lilith in nightmare -> good battle-fuck style games.

Rance VI -> good RPG with dark overall setting (I would say one of the darkest in the series)

Big bang age, sengoku Rance -> good strategy games with a good story.

Lolique2gaiden, while it's a loli game it has some good gameplay, even someone like me that tends to ignore loli games played it cause I liked the gameplay.

Tower of alfimia -> While not perfect it gives a feeling of rivalry with other female adventurers, something that is really rare to find.

Talking a bit about english origin games:

-Monster girl dreams: Kinda battle fuck style game, can be quite fun

-Succubus covenant: Had some hiatus but they are starting to develop it again

-Tales of androginy: Has some decent gameplay, albeit for me it feels it's too complex.

-Princess & conquest: Albeit you may feel overwhelmed cause of lack of direction.

-Unholy arts: Wanted to like it, but I just didn't manage to like the gameplay, still I would recommend to try it, you may just enjoy it.

-A struggle with sin: More than decent gameplay.

-Lust doll plus: I recommend playing as a female character to get most of it's content.

Lastly gonna name the typical text game recommendations which are: Coc 2, Trials in tainted space and Lilith throne.
Appreciate the time for your reply. I know a couple of these but the rest doesn't seem very good to be honest... None look animated and most of them look very old

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Attack it! An unfairly underrated game with very nice gameplay. You control a small army of demons, and your goal is to have them rape the warriors of a fantasy town. You play as a small bat and you can commandeer your demons with simple orders, though they fight well enough without input.

Sadly, the dev didn't continue his idea and changed direction in his future work completely. It's survival in succubus castle where you're playing for submissive guy (who gives me shota vibes) Castle of Temptation.

And here is an additional list of recommendation https://f95zone.to/threads/an-annoy...s-with-actual-gameplay-150-games-rated.84143/

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Attack it! An unfairly underrated game with very nice gameplay. You control a small army of demons, and your goal is to have them rape the warriors of a fantasy town. You play as a small bat and you can commandeer your demons with simple orders, though they fight well enough without input.

Sadly, the dev didn't continue his idea and changed direction in his future work completely. It's survival in succubus castle where you're playing for submissive guy (who gives me shota vibes) Castle of Temptation.

And here is an additional list of recommendation https://f95zone.to/threads/an-annoy...s-with-actual-gameplay-150-games-rated.84143/
Played those two already, great games. Checked the list roughly, sadly I've played most of the S and A tiers :(

SillyHotRPG

Mar 1, 2022
Looks likes there's no games like Karryn's Prison :<

I like gameplay too in:

1) Celesphonia (so mush skills, crafts, items, school life)
2) Third Crisis (stealth elements and tactics, cum walking, customization, animation )
3) Aura Star Knightess (deep corruption system, rare resources, cool leveldesign)
4) Princess Sacrifice: Adventure of Feena (possible to attack guards and steal)
5) Degrees of Lewdity (almost no GFX, amazing sandbox, school life sandbox)
6) Lona RPG (possible to attack guards and steal, survival, hardcore)
7) Dungeons and Prisoners Demo [an abandoned game, sadly]
8) Summer Memories

PS Sometimes I wanna a mix game:
Karryn's Prison + Lona RPG + Celesphonia + DoL + some Sci-Fi or Cyberpunk settings
but there's no developers who's wanna to make this big game :'D

Last edited:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
The Indecency of Delta ~Princess Is A Pupil of Sin~ Trainer type, but with additional gameplay elements. Very nice pixel art, lolis (but with this graphic it didn't bother me, even though I don't usually play games with them). There are 3 games in this series, and there are more games by this author. I personally liked False Myth nice combat mechanic, dating sim, not bad plot, cute characters. The only thing I didn't like it's that we play for girl who genderbent into a man (but she remained her girl face), other than that it's nice game.

Cosmic Abduction - Heroine Natsuki is suddenly abducted by mysterious aliens, and taken to a far-away planet. Mostly revolves around sex with some interesting minigames that well integrated with adult theme of the game. Very good pixel art and animations. I can also recommend previous game of this dev - Queen's Legacy. It's a platformer, prostitution, pixel art.

If you're not afraid of NTR: Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown. Country Conquest Style Strategic Fantasy Simulation. You control heroines and armies and conquering the world for your king (bad guy, who will want to add your generals to his harem). The story a bit nonsensical, at least the premise involving the main character (I will not reveal the details, to avoid spoiling your judgment), but the gameplay is very nice and NTR is avoidable if you play your cards right. Main character also have some time with girls if he deepens his bonds with them, but obviously the amount of vanilla content here is sparse. Not animated.

I could go on scratching my head, but here is another idea. Have you tried the Gacha games from Nutaku? Not all of them are that bad and require money investment. My personal favorites are Kamihime Project, very large cast of characters, somewhat decent story, all girls are voiced and have various skills, accompanied by beautiful visual effects during combat. It's one of the games that treats fre2play users very fairly. Content with heroines is easy to unlock. Animated.

Another game is Magicami DX. I can't say that I played it much because I'm not that into magical girls, but three of the things that stood out to me were: The art and animation, it's just amazing, I've seen very few examples of this level of quality in both hentai and adult games. Second is the soundtrack, it's very good and you can tell the developers put a lot of effort into it. Third, despite the Japanese love for magical girls, the plot is somewhat serious and sometimes even dark. I really liked the character design, and unlike other gacha games, there are not thousands of characters, but a rather smaller cast of girls, which IMO is a plus, as it gives the opportunity to unfold these heroines properly.

Last edited:

PaNiq

Dec 3, 2017
Eh these all kind of look more novel-y rather than games, there's way more text than images of gameplay in all of these so I'm not very stoked in trying... The only one worth looking into for me is Aura Star Knightess but lord knows how much it disgusts me to have to deal with male NPCs that are in any way romantic.
I could go on scratching my head, but here is another idea. Have you tried the Gacha games from Nutaku? Not all of them are that bad and require money investment. My personal favorites are Kamihime Project, very large cast of characters, somewhat decent story, all girls are voiced and have various skills, accompanied by beautiful visual effects during combat. It's one of the games that treats fre2play users very fairly. Content with heroines is easy to unlock. Animated.
I've had my fair share of gacha and I don't think I have any plans of playing a gacha h-game to be honest haha, but appreciate the idea

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
For anyone searching for games as I am, I've found this a couple of days ago: https://f95zone.to/threads/sol-rui-after-mini-v1-10-enokippu.155573/

It's very fun and has quite a good amount of content. Surprised nobody suggested me to play this considering this isn't my first post asking for similar games
When I replied to you the first time, I gave you a link on the thread, I thought that you would also have a look at the last pages as well, because where there might be new games that people have discovered. I mentioned this game there: https://f95zone.to/threads/an-annoy...-gameplay-150-games-rated.84143/post-10875850

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
Appreciate the time for your reply. I know a couple of these but the rest doesn't seem very good to be honest... None look animated and most of them look very old
I'd say gameplay in videogames (not just adult games) is becoming worse over the years (with an exception here and there of course), so looking old is a good thing if you're interested in gameplay.
Kamidori alchemy meister might be old, but it's still a great game.