Seeking Games with harem NTR

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
This is a somewhat specific request, but i was looking for games where multiple girls ended up cuckolding a male character. Perspective is irrelevant - whether it involves a male mc who has his harem stolen or a party of female characters with a male love interest in ti who gets cucked - both and others are valid options, as long as it's multiple girls betraying the protagonist - at least 3, more would be even better.

Also i'm the kind of guy who is ok when the mc doesn't really have romantic ties with the girl but loves her and wants to protect her innocence like a friend but fails to do that, for me that counts as NTR too. So, what games have situations like these?

Note: The game closest to this that i played in the past was Leane of Legitimate Crown, which had freaking 8 girls who could be stolen from the MC.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hero's NTR Adventure has 2 girls but it probably fits your criteria.

The Tyrant is one I guess, but I don't consider it a true NTR game because there is no specific NTR route. Just NTR scenes that piggy back on the love/corruption routes. SAZ mod mandatory if you want to play this.

The Spellbook has mom, sis, and gf that I know of. Didn't keep up with this game.

Culture Shock is also something like that, but the MC was too much of a willing cuck so I dropped it.

Thug Hero Party is obviously a classic and fits your bill. Every NTR fan should play this one. It gets kinda real though lol.

Boy Hero Ken has 2 girls + a side character that NTRs him I think.

I'm sure there are others but give these a try.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
My Hunting Adventure Time is rough around the edges, but it's amazing with this niche with the ntr route. Your family members consisting with 2 sisters and mum, your aunt, your favorite teachers, your crush and few other girls in your life all get stolen by a "friend".

Hiroki NTR also worth checking out.