• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Games with Huge Breasts/boobs

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Hello guys, for some reason there isn't a specific thread about games with HUGE packed girls, there is one, but is focused in eroge(japanese kind of novel, they are pretty good), so i propose this thread, i know that you can filter games with the tag big breast's and all, but let's have some fun, i don't want games like Battle of the bulges you know, i want something more like Yuka because this is my favorite game in all time, for other examples we have the Breast Mafia games like my two favorite of then in order, Sana the gameplay is very similiar to Yuka, with the freeroam, corruption, solo scenes, secret ntr, AND HUGE BOOBS; And Nampa Beach wich also has Very good girls, and the ntr aspect still there, so be awared, it's full optional though.
Well here is my pruposal, will leave my recommendations too, and PS: I prefer RPGM games

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I made a thread some time ago, wich some really good souls recommended a pretty bunch of games like Yuka so here we go

Failure Witch The only character who isn't a cock maniac is the protagonist iris, in another words, if you like slow corruption, there isn't, but it's a really good game huge boobs, good scenes, animation could be better but it's a old project, so please consider it, and dont have defeat scenes, so dont be a dumb like me that tried to die to every enemy to get a scene.

Drink Bar Maid Not really my style, but you could like it, there are 3 games of the series, i dont really enjoy the game play, but have to admit, the art is pretty cool

Contamination Ok so this is one of my favorites too, body transformation, good scenes, you start from a regular girl, and ends like a HUGE BREASTED PLUMP BODY, wich omg drived me crazy, didn't like too much the end, and beware FUTA WARNING

Tail of Desire Just the art is amazing, there are really good girls with really good huge breasts, the scenes are really satisfying to see, i didn't play it all, because i lost my save, but got a full and really got me, just the previews will tell you what kind of heaven you will get from this game

Karryn's Prison This game is... different, if you are impatient this game isn't for you, this game has a good story, wich is you are responsable for a prison, full of all the types of strange inmates and other species, and kind of you are the only woman in the prison, so goold luck, the gameplay and the corruption is one of the best's i have seen, you control every step of her fall to luxury, awesome(and long..) scenes, i REALLY recommend this game, but be patient, it will be worthy but will take some time, download the cheat menu mod, and play with the game files named "remtairy" it will make easier.

From the moment this is it guys

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Thanks swaggs, i totally forgot peasent quest, it's really good, i played in his early stages, have to give another go, i like the japanese style more but this one is one of the exception's, among with My New Life, it's incredible that when you want to remember something you don't, i have played alot of RPGM games with massive boobs girls and i'm strugglin to remember. And man i played this Chichi Miko, i remembered him, but forgot the name, i was wanting to put it here, thanks, this game is awesome, for a huge tit lover

Reactions: fuck925

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Ow man, really forgot about Oba Sans Saga, really enjoyed, and about terminal desires, i prefer by a lot 2d games besides 3d, terminal desires is actually a good playable game, but 2D rpgm are more my style, but still thanx for the share bro

WyBjornie

Dec 5, 2020
like the topic i miss tag huge breast ( i know that for some big is big but for some and i can see not only me there is a difference)

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
not in here but check out [Oumi Shouan] Charlotte's Trip

also artist recc in general:
, and have the same oversized but amazing milkers vibe like Amazon.
theres of DD on exh and the work of Agu need to be accessed on exh as well
is another good one
if you haven't read [Nacchuushou (Amazon)] Kasshoku Musume Natsuki-chan ~Manatsu no Orusuban Hen~ you missin' out

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

PsychicStress

Sep 9, 2021
Ah yes, Matsuyama. :D Eiken, for me, was so-so, but the best part of it was Kirika. I know Growth Academy has Honoka who gets rather large - it's still in development, but it may be worth a look if you haven't already.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
oh another good giga milkers artist is
Loliconder
Komusou
and ( )

Last edited:

Magnum Opus

May 27, 2017
amazon released another game, so a sequence of my favorite game yuka
I can't wait for the translation, bunch of games have girls with huge milkers but they WAY Amazon draws them is unique, especially the areolas. I'd also recommend MetF, female protagonist with slow corruption and NTR (technically optional but it will lock out a lot of scenes if you opt out)

MetF Salon V2 Apres Midi Jeudi Radia Nabile rentre du resto L+82 Pose 013 Oui.png MetF SDB V2 Matin Jeudi Radia L+41 Pose 007 Oui.png

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I can't wait for the translation, bunch of games have girls with huge milkers but they WAY Amazon draws them is unique, especially the areolas. I'd also recommend MetF, female protagonist with slow corruption and NTR (technically optional but it will lock out a lot of scenes if you opt out)

View attachment 1575374 View attachment 1575373
THANK YOU MAN, like i said, i have a preference for 2D(normally japanese games), but i will right now test your recommedation, that's some thickk body we have here, thanks for the reply;)

Reactions: Magnum Opus
Feb 21, 2018
Greetings Bro's & Babes in Boob!! I love lap fillers & hip-hangers as do we all, I'm sure...so I cum bearing gifts. Huzzah!!! :giggle:(y)

P.S. - If you like his stuff, you can find more of it @ ! ;)

Last edited:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
So, from the blessed Studio Sirocco we're getting a new game so rejoice, my friends I got a mom and a masturbator at the mansion And it's not all BREAST MAFIA IS MAKING A NEW GAME, oh man i'm gonna faint. Fellows huge tits lover's please give me your opinion, why do you think it's kind of hard to find games like the ones we're trying to put on this thread, tits with the huge, heavy and hanging aspects(and obviously the art and gameplay that put them in the most erotic and lewd situation), most of the threads that i look have a round imo strange 3D tits some are able to make the huge 3D tits look delicious, but nothing like our godness yuka and so, my point being, there are a lot of threads for huge breasts, but they don't include what we got here, so make us hard to find our games

Last edited: