Unity Completed Gaming Chinpo Flower Arrangement Practice [Final] [JIJI*ININ]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

crossiant

Dec 22, 2021
Is there a whole basic guide on this? literally spent 2 hours on this whole game and i still have no idea what half of the buttons even do, it's as if translating ancient greek slabs into english.

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
Hello everyone, no new clothing this time around. But I've got other news: I'm actually starting work on scripting and recording a guide on making your own stuff.

But this calls for a bit of polling. Of the 5 people tops that I've seen interact with this thread in the last year. Anyways.
Making the video leaves me with some options on how to handle this stuff, so I'd like to at least know what the viewers (the 5 people inhabiting this thread) would prefer seeing for it. Not content-wise, but more about certain details.
And to be clear, I'm putting links to polls just in case you don't feel like writing a response here.
I'd personally prefer to have actual answers written so I can better feel what to do. But, moving on to the questions...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This said, off I go to finish that script at least. I'll check back every once in a while to see if anybody's answered and gather the feedback. Chances are I'm asking the void, but one must try. Have a good one.

Reactions: wertynut

Smecar

Nov 15, 2022
Hello everyone, no new clothing this time around. But I've got other news: I'm actually starting work on scripting and recording a guide on making your own stuff.

But this calls for a bit of polling. Of the 5 people tops that I've seen interact with this thread in the last year. Anyways.
Making the video leaves me with some options on how to handle this stuff, so I'd like to at least know what the viewers (the 5 people inhabiting this thread) would prefer seeing for it. Not content-wise, but more about certain details.
And to be clear, I'm putting links to polls just in case you don't feel like writing a response here.
I'd personally prefer to have actual answers written so I can better feel what to do. But, moving on to the questions...

This said, off I go to finish that script at least. I'll check back every once in a while to see if anybody's answered and gather the feedback. Chances are I'm asking the void, but one must try. Have a good one.
If it makes you feel better, i actually threw some files into gimp and fucked around when i was bored, ended up making ripped pantyhose and a skirt lol, but i figured out how to read the overlays, even tho i have 0 hours of experience in gimp i managed to figure out stuff, didnt bother looking up a tutorial because i know its just gonna be 10 hours of how to make a circle

Reactions: NotCorn

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
If it makes you feel better, i actually threw some files into gimp and fucked around when i was bored, ended up making ripped pantyhose and a skirt lol, but i figured out how to read the overlays, even tho i have 0 hours of experience in gimp i managed to figure out stuff, didnt bother looking up a tutorial because i know its just gonna be 10 hours of how to make a circle
I'd aim to make the tutorial under 10 minutes if possible, though I'll have to see how I actually manage to pace it. It'll include a practical showcase with some tips and tricks I use to make my life easier (in general, not just based on the program I use), so once it comes out hopefully you can watch it and find something useful still.

Also, if you haven't seen it, there's a folder in Kadobu_Data\StreamingAssets\clothes\UV that contains all the UVs of the various models that you can overlay on top of your work to aid in the process. Though I'm not entirely familiar with GIMP, so I don't know if it'll be relevant to it.

Reactions: wertynut

ZeBigBird

Apr 27, 2020
First time making a post on this game, i made some textures cuz the ones available are kinda lacking, they're kinda bad cuz i made them in basically MS Paint.

Heres some samples of the irises there are 10 in total (7 unique ones and 3 are variants of the others), just extract the "Iris_Pack" zip into Kadobu_Data/StreamingAssets/texture/face/IrisMap and they should be in game for you to use.

I also made some crotch tattoo textures 4 in total (same as above 2 unique 2 variants). For these you need to extract the "Crotch_Tattoo_Pack" into Kadobu_Data/StreamingAssets/texture/body/EmissionMap

Here are some samples of the tattoos too

Again, they're kinda bad so if they're not to your taste or you just don't like them then feel free to edit them in anyway you see fit.

Last edited:

ojae

Apr 8, 2019
does the dev have any social media, im interested if theres more games coming

Batina007

Dec 1, 2022

I would suggest to just upload it to a different platform than yt? idk... hope you make this soon tho i would like to make some stuff myself to add to the game but i havent been able to figure out how to

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
I would suggest to just upload it to a different platform than yt? idk... hope you make this soon tho i would like to make some stuff myself to add to the game but i havent been able to figure out how to
Well, I'm open to suggestions on where to upload the guide, YT is just the platform I know best for the stuff. While I'm still working on it, you can check the sorta-guide I left in a review of the game, though at this point it's woefully outdated...

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Well, I'm open to suggestions on where to upload the guide, YT is just the platform I know best for the stuff. While I'm still working on it, you can check the sorta-guide I left in a review of the game, though at this point it's woefully outdated...
wondering if you can make some jeans, like long ones, jean shorts, and some booty shorts

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
wondering if you can make some jeans, like long ones, jean shorts, and some booty shorts
They are possible, and probably not even too hard. Just gotta find a good denim texture to apply that doesn't look too out of place, probably could slap that on the pants I've already made and then shorten them accordingly.
Hell, chances are I could make a single clothing piece with 3 different length settings. I'll keep this in mind for after the guide.

Batina007

Dec 1, 2022
i did try to follow the guide for making some accessories but im completely clueless even with that lmao

will wait for ur tutorial to drop hopefully soon :p

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
i did try to follow the guide for making some accessories but im completely clueless even with that lmao

will wait for ur tutorial to drop hopefully soon :p
Well, the guide wasn't meant to accessories since those use a somewhat different system from the clothing and actually need you to make models for new stuff. With my very limited experience on that field, the guide will only focus on clothing and other things that you can do without having to learn a whole new skillset.

pr5130010

Jul 3, 2022
Most likely the textures of the assets folder somehow vanished. If you still have the game's RAR you can just go there and copy back the data or the Streaming Assets folder (found inside of the data folder), otherwhise your options are either remake the textures yourself or redownload the game to get them back.
same problem for me, replacing streaming assets folder didn't help

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes