Unity Completed Gaming Chinpo Flower Arrangement Practice [Final] [JIJI*ININ]

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes

wertynut

Oct 19, 2021
View attachment 2439785
Anyone get what any of these buttons do? Shit should be tagged "puzzle" at this rate.
Center, top to bottom:
- Lengthen dong
- Dong girth (tip)
- Dong girth (base)
- Dong girth (overall, expand/shrink)
- Switch to footjob

Left/right:
- Curve left/right
- Curve up/down (tip)
- Curve up/down (base)

Note that different... stances (?) have different options; for example, reducing dong length IS an option--however, you would have to change stances to access that option.

jerkman2021_420

Oct 17, 2021
might be off topic but does anybody know what kind of music is used in this? I can't point a finger on a specific genre but it does remind me of some subnautica ost

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
View attachment 2749855
What the fuck is this? How do I fix it?
Most likely the textures of the assets folder somehow vanished. If you still have the game's RAR you can just go there and copy back the data or the Streaming Assets folder (found inside of the data folder), otherwhise your options are either remake the textures yourself or redownload the game to get them back.

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
They aren't the best-looking, but at least they're something.
I've decided to compile a small pack of assorted clothing that I've made in my hyper-fixation with this... "game".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If any of the clothing happens to disturb you to the point of retch and illness, I warmly invite you to get into Photoshop (or another editing program of your choice) and try your hand yourself at it. No outcome to this post would be greater than for more people to get into this game's customisation system. Toodles!

sinusoid

Jan 1, 2022
They aren't the best-looking, but at least they're something.
I've decided to compile a small pack of assorted clothing that I've made in my hyper-fixation with this... "game". View attachment 2893885

If any of the clothing happens to disturb you to the point of retch and illness, I warmly invite you to get into Photoshop (or another editing program of your choice) and try your hand yourself at it. No outcome to this post would be greater than for more people to get into this game's customisation system. Toodles!
Nice work! How did you make these?

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
Nice work! How did you make these?
A LOT of time spent trial-and-erroring on Photoshop with the damn "textures" the game uses to handle the models.
Do some work on the texture base, import, see how it looks, go back and iterate more. Continue until it looks acceptable.
I've left a sort of half-guide on how to do it in my review for the game, but for now just know that everything you need is found in GameFolder/Kadobu_Data/StreamingAssets and that
  • B handles slight bumps
  • D handles model shape
  • DP handles big deformations
  • ID handles advanced texture layering
  • The numbers just handle the undress state (that you have to configure manually)
Again, for a more complete "guide" look for my review. Hope this helps.

Aug 13, 2021
A LOT of time spent trial-and-erroring on Photoshop with the damn "textures" the game uses to handle the models.
Do some work on the texture base, import, see how it looks, go back and iterate more. Continue until it looks acceptable.
I've left a sort of half-guide on how to do it in my review for the game, but for now just know that everything you need is found in GameFolder/Kadobu_Data/StreamingAssets and that
  • B handles slight bumps
  • D handles model shape
  • DP handles big deformations
  • ID handles advanced texture layering
  • The numbers just handle the undress state (that you have to configure manually)
Again, for a more complete "guide" look for my review. Hope this helps.
oof, that sounds like a lot of work. Thank you for your service. I wonder if there's a way to import the models and UV maps to blender, to streamline the whole process. I know jack shit about any of this stuff though lol

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
oof, that sounds like a lot of work. Thank you for your service. I wonder if there's a way to import the models and UV maps to blender, to streamline the whole process. I know jack shit about any of this stuff though lol
It would be lovely, but I myself am not too familiar with the program and especially these kinds of cross-program implementations. But given how "free" of encryption the model and texture files are, I reckon it wouldn't be too far of an hassle to just port them into Blender. When I have some more time I'll try it out, see how that works out.

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
Hey folks,
I've come with another small pack of assorted clothing for your enjoyment.
The size is noticeably inferior to the predecessor, but most of the pieces you'll find in here were quite a technical challenge to make, and I think that they helped me improve quite a bit in the handling of the character creator's quirks. They're still not good to the point I'd hope, but I consider them a step up from the previous pack's.

Once again, whether you like or hate these clothes, if you're in the least interested in them I warmly suggest to try your hand at making more. The game is a trove of possibilities in character creation, and I'd be extatic to see more of a creative community forming around it. Toodles!

Last edited:

Smecar

Nov 15, 2022
Hey folks,
I've come with another small pack of assorted clothing for your enjoyment.
The size is noticeably inferior to the predecessor, but most of the pieces you'll find in here were quite a technical challenge to make, and I think that they helped me improve quite a bit in the handling of the character creator's quirks. They're still not good to the point I'd hope, but I consider them a step up from the previous pack's.

Once again, whether you like or hate these clothes, if you're in the least interested in them I warmly suggest to try your hand at making more. The game is a trove of possibilities in character creation, and I'd be extatic to see more of a creative community forming around it. Toodles!
You're doing God's work

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
Hey folks, a couple of weeks ago I saw a really nice comic on Twitter about a girl getting eaten out in a kigurumi pajama, and guess what I've been doing since.
Now, this is by far the smallest pack yet, but damn did this thing have hands. It is by far the most difficult piece I've worked on yet, but I'm very satisfied with the result. Though the poster remains with quite a bit of empty space... or does it?

To remedy to the small size, I've also included a tiny fix to the first pack's Hakama pants.
I really, really hated how the old displacement turned out, so after getting better with the bell-bottoms (2nd pack btw) I immediately jumped back to fix them up. In case you don't have the 1st pack downloaded, this one includes the entire piece, so no need to get the old one.

Once more, whether you eat these clothes for breakfast or use them as fossil fuel, if you happen to make some of your own I'd be very happy to see them shared. I won't complain about having two cakes. Enjoy the pack and have a happy Halloween.

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
Hey folks, I wasn't expecting to get something else out before Spooky Day, but inspiration strikes when you least expect it. It's a bit of a miscellaneous pack, but I like the result. So, uh... foot fetish jumpscare?
Anyhow, doing some even half-decent clothing folds was a pain in the goddamn ass so don't expect me to do it too often. I was also working on a pair of leg warmers, though the progress is... not quite there yet.
I'm desperately trying to get some folds going, but the Displacement layer really isn't collaborating. Hell, I'm not even sure what I'm aiming for is possible.
Anyhow, if you enjoy the mod yada yada please someone else make something I'm going insane
Oh, and happy Halloween. For real this time.

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
I'm unsure about a community proper, but I'm the only one making "mods" as far as I know, or at least that I could find

Smecar

Nov 15, 2022
I'm unsure about a community proper, but I'm the only one making "mods" as far as I know, or at least that I could find
i'd do it if you made a youtube tutorial, im too stupid/lazy/non competent to follow your ´guide´
maybe if you do that more people will become invested, then you can open a discord server

NotCorn

Jul 1, 2018
i'd do it if you made a youtube tutorial, im too stupid/lazy/non competent to follow your ´guide´
maybe if you do that more people will become invested, then you can open a discord server
I'm thinking of making a tutorial for it sometime, but I'm still trying to see if I can squeeze out some more utility out of the editor since I'm wholly unsure whether I actually know everything about it. Scratch that, for sure I don't know everything but I still wanna see if I can figure out something more useful, like less annoying ways to update the layers in-game or more precise ways to compare color and height in the model-defining layers.

As for a Discord server, I won't ever make one myself. I'm already not the most social guy, and handling a server would be way past what I'm willing to suffer for this game. If someone else were to make one I'd gladly join and help, but making one myself isn't happening.

arahabaki

Nov 16, 2018
So some of the dick flowers are clearly based an animal dicks. Is there a mod that adds that texture to them? I imagine it would be relatively simple to do, but I've never modded this game so I've really got no clue.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes