Others Completed GANBARE! Tentacle [Final] [haguruma-biscuit]

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

shadowNdusk

Jun 14, 2017
So i basically beat the game, but it seems like i'm missing some pictures in between, how can i get them

kokothebear

Sep 10, 2017
So i basically beat the game, but it seems like i'm missing some pictures in between, how can i get them
Depending on their clothes' state, you can get a small scene when charging your attack by keeping your attack button pressed until tentacle-kun turns red and you catch the lady. Note that it does little damage but it heals and whatever attack's there while the animation unfolds can still hit you.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Fun little game. Didn't take too long to beat. Sex animations are all pretty simple but well done. The bits of story were entertaining as well. Really the biggest downside is I wish there was more, no one element was bad save for it was over way too quick. Personal favorite aspect is the translation has just enough engrish to be a little wonky in a charming way, but not devolve into incomprehensible gibbering.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Is it possible to get an uncensored patch or version, because at the cumming scenes for some characters (inn-girl) has a brief period where you can see without the censor.

demoka

Aug 22, 2018
Funny game I enjoyed. English is not good but I could understand most jokes. I expected the tentacle monster to marry the girl, since that would seem to solve his problem, and I'm unsure why he didn't. Maybe she is tsundere.

Is there any sequel, or other game by this developer?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes