jaffa012001

Feb 15, 2020
Android ports have the same error that estradas earlier one did where there is no way to find the key due to an apparent missing arrow to change view of room.

Checked both ghosts and blackeye ports for this version trying to move on.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
TheNaughtyHatter thank you for the update and your continued work despite all the negativity!
You created some very juicy character models and I love the variety.
Slim, sporty, curvatious, thicc, Milfs...there is something for everyone!

(y)

Tune out all the haters, power through and godspeed.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.02

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 208 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: koplak1d

koplak1d

Nov 20, 2021
You gotta click on everything until you get the key.
i did, only 3 things is clickable (other than wilma) and after i click all of them, it just no new things that made me advance the game, all of the things i click responded "the key is not there" and that's it no arrow no nothing, i dunno what to do after all the clicking

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
i did, only 3 things is clickable (other than wilma) and after i click all of them, it just no new things that made me advance the game, all of the things i click responded "the key is not there" and that's it no arrow no nothing, i dunno what to do after all the clicking
There should be an arrow to turn and look at another part of the room once you have clicked on everything.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Some people like it some people don't. I don't know what to think here, I just can't put it into words and I'll leave it at that. I think it's too early to give any time of review it's just not much of anything yet to get a feel of it. But I do wish the dev good luck on their game.

4.10 star(s) 7 Votes