VN Others Abandoned Gap Year [Ch. 1] [Captive Martian]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
U

User_23654

Unbenannt-2.jpg
Overview:
Maggie lost her home, money and scholarship.
Now she only has twelve months to pay for college!​

Updated: 14-01-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: none
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - - - - -

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Quite interesting art style. I kind of like it. Ch1 is short, more like just intro. Dialogues are too slow for my taste (you can't change textspeed). I will keep looking for this if he continue it soon...

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Tyranno lolololololol.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Do you know something I havent read as I make the topic in req or why you have put the Game onhold?

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Maggie lost her home, money and scholarship.
Now she only has twelve months to pay for college!​
Now maggie has to do sex stuff cause this is a renpny game and thats what basically happens.........this is some vague ass intro to a game

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Maybe it is a VN about her adventures as a part time retail worker you ever thought of that huh?

Reactions: Balub and tomislazy
U

User_23654

Do you know something I havent read as I make the topic in req or why you have put the Game onhold?
Look at his Patreon, the dev paused the campaign till april, but when he is releasing a update the onhold will be deleted from this thread.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
Why always refering to "Romanian"? Wtf is this for a crazy fetish? i don't like the redhead too..

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Look at his Patreon, the dev paused the campaign till april, but when he is releasing a update the onhold will be deleted from this thread.
I looked the third time and I see nothing.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Marcus looks like he's already planning to pimp Maggie out.

The model itself isn't bad, it's just her clothes look heavily cel-shaded. And her arms. And the little bit of waistline on display.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not enough here to be worth downloading, IMO. This is a long introduction with one choice, and the sex scene is just meh. It could be good at some point, but this isn't that point.

Reactions: NaughtyNinja

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Lesee, the MC looks like she's fresh out of a Racoon Corp experiment, the friend looks like a blown-up barbie doll, the father looks like a pedophile priest and the boyfriend looks like the douchebag in a zombie flick whom everyone wants to bite the dust, yet keeps surviving for some inane reason.
Can't wait to hate it!

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Lesee, the MC looks like she's fresh out of a Racoon Corp experiment, the friend looks like a blown-up barbie doll, the father looks like a pedophile priest and the boyfriend looks like the douchebag in a zombie flick whom everyone wants to bite the dust, yet keeps surviving for some inane reason.
Can't wait to hate it!
Dude - you spelled "love" wrong.

Reactions: N7 and UncleVT

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, payments for the Patreon campaign are paused until 1 April 2018, but that doesn't necessarily mean the author has stopped development... Who really knows...

But in any case, I think this visual novel/game shows a lot of potential... It is visually creative and unique, with a mix of traditional visual novel and comic book style... I hope it eventually continues production and we get to see where it goes from there... I went ahead and reviewed it, even if it's on hold...

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes