2.60 star(s) 5 Votes

Azuki13

Dec 16, 2019
This game isn't very intuitive or i'm too smooth brained. How do proceed with the questline of the station guy? I got the note but can't seem to be able to find where i'm supposed to go...
Same here, and i'm stuck with the love letter one too

Reactions: Valk_13

CorChan

Mar 2, 2020
stuck at the suspiscious note train station too... even the japanese reviews for the game says the puzzles are "hard"

JansenX

Apr 26, 2017
Uhhh i remember this game. I really liked it for the artstyle but yeah... the gameplay is not intuitive at all sadly.

Conejoo

Jun 26, 2019
Well, I found an all-english walkthrough. But it was shared by someone else on another site. I don't know if it's okay to share it here.

shangzan

Oct 2, 2017
In Nishimachi, after talk to the purple-hair girl several times, she will give you [???] (I dun't know what it is)

In Pachinko, before work, talk to the man at bottom-right of pachinko, you will find that he is the owner of a Hot Spring
The next day, when working at Pachinko, talk to him again, after worked, go to his chair, you'll find a key-item unlock Nanamimachi

Work at "Kyabakura" (Dance), try to get No.1 (Manly -> Kindly -> Clothes...) (Spend 3 days)
At the fourth day, you'll unlock an event

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
Good art, bad game. No real hints as to where to go, traversing the entire map is tedious and it doesn't help you have to go to certain places multiple times. Such a shame too when its got pretty good art.

Reactions: Hachikunote

deesosa

Dec 15, 2018
Incredibly unintuitive gameplay. But the worst offense is that none of the 'story lines' get a follow up, they all just randomly end.
>the occult club member rapes her and takes blackmail pics
nothing else ever happens
>that janitor/teacher whatever blackmails her, fucks her, you find the key to his locker implying a way out of the blackmail perhaps
nothing else ever happens, all you get is a lewd manga from the locker
>the train molester turns her into his bitch eventually and even implies there will be a follow up
>that art group draw her naked, the guy again implies there will be a follow up
And this is basically the case for almost all parts of the game, what a shame considering the CG is pretty good and i personally love the character design.

Aside from that this version is a horribly low effort MTL, text wrapping had to be manually added too. Not worth to play imo, just grab a full save for the CG.

Reactions: pogclown

Fuyukun

Sep 16, 2019
How to unlock the lewdness stat:
Go to the school ( just go to map and enter whatever circle thingy is available till you find it)
Go to the right after the shoe rack and enter the class room
Talk to the teacher
You should unlock the suburb or whatever, it's almost directly north to the school
Go to the house on the top right till you find a school student on bed, go near him and open your inventory>item>(i think it's on important thing but i forgor)>click the printout
Click the shelf beside him
Go back home and click the clock near your bed to go into night
Go back out and go back to the suburb, find a way to turn left and find a chest there ( go up a little, then turn left beside the house)
Congrats, now you get the lewd stats so you can edit it on saveeditor or anywhere

• Love
Reactions: ibizadalton
2.60 star(s) 5 Votes