• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Garden: Hentai RPG by Mofuya

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
I'm stuck after getting the suspicious letter...
I am stuck at the suspicious letter as well. I have not been able to get in to the sewers either due to a lack of a light source I think. I can't work at the the cabaret in the slums either after the event there. The Cabaret Manager keeps saying Sorry, I'm Sorry. Please come to work again... It is after the festival as well. So anyone have any ideas?

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Anybody found a solition for after getting the 4 digits and the suspicious letter? Also what to do with the Love letter?

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
"Talk to a man in the lower right in a downtown pachinko parlor and go to a man's seat after working part-time and get a "hot spring brochure"" I don't get this one, I worked and talked to everybody in there. Nobody gives me a brochure

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
"Talk to a man in the lower right in a downtown pachinko parlor and go to a man's seat after working part-time and get a "hot spring brochure"" I don't get this one, I worked and talked to everybody in there. Nobody gives me a brochure
When I worked then talked to everyone there was no brochure for me either. You have to talk to him prior to working. It does not work if you talk to everyone after you work. So talk to him prior to working then head back to where he was sitting after your shift. That is when I got the brochure and that was my mistake too because I kept talking to everyone after I had worked instead of doing it before.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
When I worked then talked to everyone there was no brochure for me either. You have to talk to him prior to working. It does not work if you talk to everyone after you work. So talk to him prior to working then head back to where he was sitting after your shift. That is when I got the brochure and that was my mistake too because I kept talking to everyone after I had worked instead of doing it before.
Thanks man, I've been pulling my hair trying to figure out the next step

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
"When going to a shrine in Minamicho at night, you get a "flashlight" because there are insect repellent masterpieces." stuck again... Where is the shrine?

Reactions: Joje091020

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
The shrine is a little bit off the beaten path. Go to the northern end of the map and look to the right of the Hot Spring. You will see some grass and trees there. There is a narrow path to go around the trees and you can head north to the Shrine from there. I must admit that I almost missed it myself.

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
The shrine is a little bit off the beaten path. Go to the northern end of the map and look to the right of the Hot Spring. You will see some grass and trees there. There is a narrow path to go around the trees and you can head north to the Shrine from there. I must admit that I almost missed it myself.
Thanks again, but..."There are 3 animals on the premises in the shrine, 1 on the eastern side of Nishimachi," can find the eastern one...

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
Thanks again, but..."There are 3 animals on the premises in the shrine, 1 on the eastern side of Nishimachi," can find the eastern one...
Are you saying you can't find the eastern one? At any rate yeah that one is a little bit hidden. North of the police station and cafe, where you first enter the area, there is a road that you can take to the east. You should see a lake and bench there if not then it is the wrong spot. Now you have to go around to the north side of the lake and you should see it. The others are scattered throughout the other areas

Reactions: dani12345678

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
Are you saying you can't find the eastern one? At any rate yeah that one is a little bit hidden. North of the police station and cafe, where you first enter the area, there is a road that you can take to the east. You should see a lake and bench there if not then it is the wrong spot. Now you have to go around to the north side of the lake and you should see it. The others are scattered throughout the other areas
Aight, I'll try to look around there a bit more

Thejarv

Aug 22, 2017
I just remembered I've taken the lake one, The one in the slums, One in the place you take the modeling job. Where is the last one?

Laurian

Oct 18, 2017
That would be the one in the park. It opens up when you talk to a girl outside the shopping area.