Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
So the only ntr scenes are the one with Brad gropping Lily's butt and the blowjob scene? Sound about right? Almost missed it, didnt know ignoring Lily would lead to that, makes sense but would've been helpful for the creator to put in a "or maybe something will happen if you ignore them...." or something. I would say also put an ntr hint/guide but maybe that would take away from the suprise factor? Idk. Anyway, hot ass scenes regardless and cant wait for more

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456

JasonBK

Apr 2, 2022
1. NTR is being talked alot while only 1 scene was out for it. Thus to answer the question this is not the focus of the game, the ratio is 5 cannon to 1 non-canon. This is optional and even though it is turned ON, it could be also avoided by acquiring the adequate amount of stats and relationship points.
Sorry for the english, I liked the art of the game and I found the story interesting, but like many I thought the NTR didn't match the style of play being optional or not, if that's not the focus of the game I think you guys made a bad choice when additionalo if the intention is not to please all audiences it is better to please most and I'm not talking about the current content but about future scenes where the MC will already be in a relationship with the other girls, I could be wrong but if the audience is no longer liked the NTR of lily who already had a relationship I believe it will be the end of the game for this audience if these types of NTR scenes are added for the other girls.
But that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I might check it out later for the other girls. But I'll wait until it catches up to the unity version.
It's been awhile and I've already deleted the game so I could be wrong. If I remembered correctly she did scream no in her mind when some of the scenes happened. I wouldn't blame a young (probably less than 20 since shes younger than MC?) girl failing to resist her boyfriend. Maybe if she didn't want to make a scene or maybe shes still confused whether couples should do that in public. And the way she struggled in her mind did make me want to help her at that moment.

About showing the scenes too early, I actually think it is good for sensitive players, so they can skip Lily completely. Some might even consider quit playing the game and move on to something he could actually enjoy fully. I think it is good to stop playing something early instead of wasting time until you are suddenly forced with contents you hate.

If I'm forced to see a scat scene at the beginning of a game I would just delete it and move on. And I would be very happy that I saw the scene early before I start investing time in it. I wouldn't give a fk if the dev tell me its not actually scat scene if the girls don't swallow. I see things I hate, I quit, its that simple. I don't know why its so different for ppl when it comes to ntr.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
Um I have some questions. What does the secret included mean in the change log (is it the thing that rose mentioned in the beginning and what is it), does anything more happen when rose falls on you from the stairs or was it just teasing and licking. and finally are the more scenes for alice other than being in toilet and her running away

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
Is there anyone with a save file? Can I have it?
there isn't a gallery yet but if you want it as a head start for the next update, feel free.
just take into account that since all girls have affection or whatever the stat is called quite raised, it'll most likely be nigh impossible to get voyeur/ntr scenes..... maybe, not sure

Reactions: asunaxkirito143
May 27, 2019
there isn't a gallery yet but if you want it as a head start for the next update, feel free.
just take into account that since all girls have affection or whatever the stat is called quite raised, it'll most likely be nigh impossible to get voyeur/ntr scenes..... maybe, not sure
Thx, am I tripping or does 0.1 version has gallery while this updated version has no gallery?

May 27, 2019
Thx, Am I tripping or 0.1 has gallery while this updated version doesn't.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes