Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
Honnestly, I don't really know how to trigger the scenes, what I was doing everyday :
- Morning : Gym
- Afternoon : School
- Evening : Bar
- Midnight : Rest or Bar
Each part of day I checked the kitchen, the living room, the bedrooms.

IIRC, the handjob in the kitchen starts in your bedroom (or in the corridor?) in the evening, you go to the kitchen because you were thirsty.
The assjob starts the same way but this time you're going down because you hear some noises.

I will try to trigger again the scenes with a new game but this game is so slow...

Sorry for not being able to help you more.
No you are right theres basically no hint or quest manual sys in this game to guide u at all.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So unity is 0.3 while the other 0.2b. Which one is the latest version? Which one should I download to play latest version?

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
So unity is 0.3 while the other 0.2b. Which one is the latest version? Which one should I download to play latest version?
According to the changelog in the OP it appears that the game was rebuilt with RenPy after v0.3 Unity. Therefore, I think it is fair to assume that v0.2b is the most current.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Since I read there was an opt in/out of ntr that's available from the beginning, I decided to give the renpy version a try.

I think I get what you're going for. You wanna make this a game where you're the underdog, so conquest will feel all the sweeter when we finally get our harem and demolish the dark souls chad.

Here's my first impressions of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game didn't indicate if I'm done or not, but after wandering around I just assumed I was.

The purpose of the game itself seems to be a competition between the mc and the ntr antagonist to compete for the lis. What's destroyed is the competition because he basically won before it started. The better question is why did you think it would even need to be a relationship worth establishing? What exactly does it add to the game?
I played with NTR on and I can assure you up till this version we are still the very giga chad who's gonna get all the girls.
Lily and Brad are like Roxxy and Dexter in Summertime Saga (sorry but the map and phone really give me that vibe of SS), will you consider that NTR too?

You say Brad won from start, but he's actually doomed to lose coz you will be the giga chad who steal/take Lily from him. We get the chance to make Lily, who initially hate us and love her boyfriend, become our sex slave, oops I mean lover/girlfriend. Isn't that great? Lily is still a virgin in NTR ON mode too, so she's not really a whore who fk anyone. She's just curious and affected by hormones like everyone else in her age.

And I must say the "The better question is why did you think it would even need to be a relationship worth estabilishing" part is explained with the game content. She is currently the only character who already has a boyfriend in the game, that makes her unique and her storyline will be very different from the other girls. Plus without Brad, there will be alot less to achieve and we will probably miss alot of interesting scenes in the future updates, perhaps sth like groping Lily while Brad is there.

About the "Game didn't indicate if I'm done or not" part, they now added hints in the phone which is a HUGE QoL update.

The game is better than you first tried it, you might want to revisit this when there are more content in the game. Maybe after one or two more updates.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Garden of Eden [v0.2b] Compressed PC

Orginal Size: 507mb.

Compressed Size: 160mb.

Download -

You can also join my discord server for öore and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Garden of Eden [v0.2b] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 166mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes