Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
I can't believe on some of the stuff we read here, Lily has a freaking boyfriend, that shouldn't even be considered ntr to begin with, but even then the dev added an option to block those scenes and yet people still complain about it?

That's ridiculous, and I'm not even an ntr fan.
It can't be helped though, they're basically don't want to see another dick ingame besides MC's. Tell me i'm wrong.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I can't believe on some of the stuff we read here, Lily has a freaking boyfriend, that shouldn't even be considered ntr to begin with, but even then the dev added an option to block those scenes and yet people still complain about it?

That's ridiculous, and I'm not even an ntr fan.
It won't be limited to Lily in the future.

But yeah, the dev already answered the questions related to the topic and his plans for the future of the game.
At this point, the conversation/questioning won't result in anything productive because it's all been laid out.

Reactions: Gojii

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Hey! I quite like the game, but the questlog is a bit confuse, can someone do a step by step of the scenes? If there's already one, can someone link?
I really like the ntr here, and in my opinion suits the game, gonna keep my eyes on this one!
Hello glad you enjoyed the game I actually created a pdf showing the exact dates and how to get scenes for the stats req just try to raise your stats above 3 so your more likely to get the scenes. Hopefully this will help anyone else who views the game View attachment GoE Guide.pdf

AXE2501

Dec 6, 2019
Ok time for a nerdlings honest review, Art and story are pretty good the character design be nicely done. Now for the not so nice things, quest activation/story ques are "very" basic, its like empty rooms all the time. no way to know if you have reached end of current build or story thus far. Only recommendation is do like the girl in the pub where she is there but story so far is done with other characters. hope this continues and evolves.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So basically MC essentially can cuck Brad? Lol. That improves the outlook of the game imo. MC dropping a W is better than the same cuck shit that gets hurled into NTR 238490 times nowdays. Would be better if MC had a bigger dick tho to give more validity that he can outdo his rival. Seems silly that Brad would have EVERY advantage to him at the start. Would make good for humiliating him later if that's the goal.

tugrabi

Aug 12, 2020
It's look like good art but too boring it is Awful gameplay, confusing game quests and often the characters don't appear at the right time

Last edited:

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
1. NTR is being talked alot while only 1 scene was out for it. Thus to answer the question this is not the focus of the game, the ratio is 5 cannon to 1 non-canon. This is optional and even though it is turned ON, it could be also avoided by acquiring the adequate amount of stats and relationship points.
20 80 isnt a great ratio when it could be 0 100

Fatboy85

Feb 21, 2022
Love the artstyle of the game. I'll definitely put the game on my watch list.

Regarding the NTR content:
Normally i'd avoid these types of games like the plague. It's just not for me.
Nonetheless if this type of content is at least somewhat avoidable i don't see too much of a problem with it.
I also like the idea, that you can avoid it in a more organic way, instead of simply with a hard disable option at the beginning of the game. Makes it feel like you somewhat earned it. Which would be even more the case if for every potential NTR scene there was a reverse scene if you beat certain criteria that make the MC the focus.
On the concept of Brad:
A potential rival - in my opinion - should never be perfect or idolized in these types of games or it will just drift into pure NTR territory. The MC has to be able to, through some effort and making the right choices, surpass his rival and not just come close or match him. And he should have a feature that the rival doesn't posses and can't ever posses. Something that makes him at least somewhat unique. Most games go the easy route and simply remove any potential rivals to the MC outright, but i guess that's not what you've planned for the story.

Hope this didn't come of as too ranty. Like I said, love the game. Hope you'll keep on making it.

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Since I read there was an opt in/out of ntr that's available from the beginning, I decided to give the renpy version a try.

I think I get what you're going for. You wanna make this a game where you're the underdog, so conquest will feel all the sweeter when we finally get our harem and demolish the dark souls chad.

Here's my first impressions of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game didn't indicate if I'm done or not, but after wandering around I just assumed I was.
Curious about this, if Brad is in a relationship with Lily before MC comes to the life of 3 boobas, how does this destroy anything if their relationship is established and MC's is not?
The purpose of the game itself seems to be a competition between the mc and the ntr antagonist to compete for the lis. What's destroyed is the competition because he basically won before it started. The better question is why did you think it would even need to be a relationship worth establishing? What exactly does it add to the game?

Mar 28, 2019
Hello glad you enjoyed the game I actually created a pdf showing the exact dates and how to get scenes for the stats req just try to raise your stats above 3 so your more likely to get the scenes. Hopefully this will help anyone else who views the game View attachment 1890121
How to trigger the ntr scene? I did no interaction/study/gem and nothing happened on college at Saturday.

Okay, I figured it out from the script. It is Friday afternoon. You got it wrong, buddy:
#Lily NTR Scene 1 Blowjob=
#Scene starts at noon after the 5th day if MC’s stats are low and after he goes to class.
#Have MC appear in the college main building
#University - Friday - Afternoon

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2019
My bottom line for NTR is it should be avoidable. And even after enabling NTR it is still avoidable in this game, like many other games do, so it is OK to me.
Also, I am glad to find Lily as a virgin, while this game (https://f95zone.to/threads/confined-with-goddesses-v0-2-7-eroniverse.60506/) is a counter-example to tell players a girl meeting her boyfriend after the intro and f**king a lot.
What I am worried about is the devs have 3 games in development and each almost just get started. However, it looks they are still not good at game design. I cannot pay if the future is not promised.

Last edited:

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
About ntr... Will it be preventable (meaning u cant stop it from happening) or are just avoiding to see it happen but still happens. Also I am ok with lily but will be able to prevent it for others? I played this a long time ago so am confused now.

Reactions: 69FapChampion69
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes