Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Hello I’m one of the admins of the game. Please don’t worry the Ntr is not forced nor is it the main focus of the game. From the get go of the game you turn it off as its only meant to be a sort of challenge to keep you on your toes when fighting against Brad your rival character. Our main focus of the game is still to have MC romanticize the girls.
How much of NTR content then? If you guys spend 50% of devolopment time to give players challenge. Well, idk. How long half content every update will make vanilla lovers folks stay. If the game will have NTR content around 5 or 10% then there is no point for this challenge things you guys want to add to the game.

Also it seem NTR was unavoideable. The scene still happen. You just not be there to see it. Not seeing =/ avoidable.

Lun1638

Dec 4, 2018
I tried to play, but I got heavily lost during the game play even with the tips that are inside the game, it got to a point where I don't know if I've finished all the content of the game or if there was some bug that prevents me from seeing more scenes, even completely level up, all the girls disappeared and i even tried to watch the friday ntr scene but nothing happened even if i went to college on friday or not.
tldr: good art but lack of sense of progress.

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
How will seeing a game converting to Renpy ever ne good, considering it is an immensely inferior game engine, running on an interpreter which have never been designed for games, and using a framework which has been updated 500 times since Ren'Py last updated it?
because people think an inferior engine is superior when it allows them to click and jerk without any thought processes required.... i have had this argument many times. i suggest not wasting your time. these pleebs love click'py regardless of how much it lags behind....

Reactions: Dopplyn

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Unfortunately we don’t have any control of this specific F95zone page so we couldn’t preemptively put that tag into the game. And for us trying to balance 3 games Student affairs was a game Tams did by himself at first but due to issues with him and his artist they weren’t able to continue it, he tried to release another update recently to see if he could bring it back but sadly the artist takes awhile to do the art because of how busy they are. Love life resort was my project that was on the side an was only meant to be a short VN series so that’s why it’s so small, but due to my artist health problems we’ll have to finish on the episode 3 and shelf until they get better. And for now GoE is our main focus and we’ll be trying our best to get updates out faster. Also that was my bad on liking that specific post I was trying to like the one underneath whether you believe that or not that is up to you so apologies.
Thank you for being so transparent about everything, you’ve fixed my worries about the game at least!

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Wait, the girl already has a boyfriend? I haven't touched the game yet, but if so... Stares at everyone that are crying about NTR.
Yep,
Hello I’m one of the devs for this game, sorry to hear you have some misunderstandings with the game. First off Ntr is NOT the main focus of the game in this recent update only 1 Ntr scene was added and compared to the other 10 normal scenes it is very small. From when we 1st started the game it was our plan to have Brad (the blonde guy) to be your rival, and you will be in a fight against him to keep win over the girls before he can. To make it so that the people are even more aware of the consequences we decided to introduce Ntr into the game. But again it is easily avoidable and not the main focus. So I hope you understand and will still give our game a try.
I was hoping for this game have NTR challenge... I am quite disapointed that the game give a hint on the quest that when the exact NTR will happen. I hope in the future, rather than use the Quest list as a tool to tell the player to know when the NTR happen, its better that u guys use the characters to TELL the MC when the NTR happen.
Example:
at School on Friday
Angelica meets MC*
Angelica: emmm.. MC, do you know where is Lily?
MC: I don't know... why?
Angelica: She seems in a hurry so i worried about her
MC: want me to look for her?
Angelica: No, She is very sensitive when she is like this so it's better you leave her for a moment
MC: confused* Oh okey
then angelica leave MC

The MC start to be curious then he meets Brad
Brad: Yo looks like my GF is in trouble
seems Brad heard your conversation with angelica
MC: it seems.. do you know what happen with her?
Brad: i don't know but i always glad to lend my shoulder to my girl... maybe you can help me looking for her
MC:...
Brad: oh look at the time, i need to do something right now, see ya
then Brad leave MC too

Now, The MC have a choice to start looking for lily from every classes or every sides of the school or take angelica advice to not llooking for her.

the example that i give is not strong enough to be a clue when the NTR happen but i think devs can be smart about this.
this game is sandbox so it's better take advantage of it with using all the character.

Also I hope dear Devs makes the MC have relationship first then he gets NTR
Like angelica need to be MC's girlfriend before she get NTR'ed

sorry for bad word or bad grammar

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Terrible sandbox and terrible "hints".
1. Iris handjob scene takes me from thursday evening to friday evening. It's also the only repeatable event for some reason.
2. Pseudohint said to visit the school at noon but it can only be morning and afternoon.
3. I couldn't get the school NTR scene and the pseudohint says "Congratulations you're done!". WOW, fuck you too.
4. If you click the highlighted house on the left of your house after the intro, the game crashes.
5. It says "Your strenght is currently at its maximum. Congratulations, you're just wasted your time!". The second part should be written after "completing" this game. If you think people want to blindly check every location at 4 different times of a day ever day of the week, you're insane.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
What the point of NTR as challenge anyway? Blond guy already won before the start of the game. Lily already his girlfriend. They already fucked don't know how many time. If you prevent NTR. That mean you don't get to see BJ scene. That is it. It still happen. Mc just not there to see it. Lily also never home. She surely at his house fucking.

Next update will have Iris NTR scene. This alone make me lose interest in her. She consider fucking that guy while MC don't even get a kiss. Also maybe next few update, that Lily 's friend too. Dev said the game will have only small amount of NTR but man it really kill the game for me.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
What the point of NTR as challenge anyway? Blond guy already won before the start of the game. Lily already his girlfriend. They already fucked don't know how many time. If you prevent NTR. That mean you don't get to see BJ scene. That is it. It still happen. Mc just not there to see it. Lily also never home. She surely at his house fucking.

Next update will have Iris NTR scene. This alone make me lose interest in her. She consider fucking that guy while MC don't even get a kiss. Also maybe next few update, that Lily 's friend too. Dev said the game will have only small amount of NTR but man it really kill the game for me.
Sorry to hear you have a problem with ntr in the game but just to clear a misunderstanding you have Brad and Lily haven’t actually fucked yet, although it seems contradictory to her personality. We’re adding in a short interaction that will state that Lily and Brad have only been going out for little less than a month, so they haven’t done it yet up to this point. This next update will have a lot more vanilla scenes then the 1 Ntr scene compared to it and again Ntr is avoidable and you don’t have to see it. So please don’t let that take away from the other experience of the main story game if you have any other questions you can ask on our discord channel.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I'll give my little IMHO. (sorry in advance if this sounds rude)
From what I understand, this is a game about a family harem. Accordingly, as in any harem, the player wants to gather everyone around his dick (the player in the shoes of Mc). To do this, a player in the shoes of Mc will make a lot of efforts to break the mental barrier and not only.

And then another dick appears in the game. Where does this lead?

Well, in 1, everyone who has content with a another dick in the eyes of the player becomes easily accessible sluts.

In 2, it devalues the player's efforts, because "look, this dude just scratched his balls and all the whores flowed. And you go on and jerk off on them in the shower several times to increase the stats."

Well, in 3, the developer wrote about the "challenge". Personally, I don't see a challenge here. I see here an interpretation of "cuck VS chad". Because by passing the challenges you should receive a reward. But in such confrontations you cannot win, you either lost or reached a draw, which means you will not get anything from the confrontation, you will either lose something or not lose anything. (you can say that you win girls. but if the game is about a harem, then they are already yours. They just don’t know about it yet :ROFLMAO:)

Summing up, I will not give up on the game yet, but the approach that the developers have chosen does not encourage me.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
I'll give my little IMHO. (sorry in advance if this sounds rude)
From what I understand, this is a game about a family harem. Accordingly, as in any harem, the player wants to gather everyone around his dick (the player in the shoes of Mc). To do this, a player in the shoes of Mc will make a lot of efforts to break the mental barrier and not only.

And then another dick appears in the game. Where does this lead?

Well, in 1, everyone who has content with a another dick in the eyes of the player becomes easily accessible sluts.

In 2, it devalues the player's efforts, because "look, this dude just scratched his balls and all the whores flowed. And you go on and jerk off on them in the shower several times to increase the stats."

Well, in 3, the developer wrote about the "challenge". Personally, I don't see a challenge here. I see here an interpretation of "cuck VS chad". Because by passing the challenges you should receive a reward. But in such confrontations you cannot win, you either lost or reached a draw, which means you will not get anything from the confrontation, you will either lose something or not lose anything. (you can say that you win girls. but if the game is about a harem, then they are already yours. They just don’t know about it yet :ROFLMAO:)

Summing up, I will not give up on the game yet, but the approach that the developers have chosen does not encourage me.
To rebuttal some of the issues you have: 1. Brad’s character is a charming and manipulative person so he has ways to be able to get them onto his side not because they are sluts.
2. We’re planning on implementing small interactions if your not working on getting the girls affections points high then Brad will be seen talking to the girls actively trying to butter them up, to show that he is actually trying to break them down rather than just easily getting them without any prior notice, but again this won’t be shown unless you turn off the challenge mode.
3. It is a challenge because Mc will not stay in his string bean body shape that he is now. Again we don’t have control of this f95zone page but throughout the game as MC raises his stats and affection with the girls at a certain point he will undergo a sort of transformation evolution if you will. He’ll become a bit taller, gain muscle, and change up his look to be more trendy. He’ll 3 “forms” in total and his “final” form will be a mega Chad version of him where he’ll get to shit on Brad and make him look like a bitch. This is the ultimate satisfaction that we will give to the player. If you want to see a preview then you can check our discord channel on the announcements. So hopefully this helps you understand more of what we’re planning on doing.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
To rebuttal some of the issues you have: 1. Brad’s character is a charming and manipulative person so he has ways to be able to get them onto his side not because they are sluts.
2. We’re planning on implementing small interactions if your not working on getting the girls affections points high then Brad will be seen talking to the girls actively trying to butter them up, to show that he is actually trying to break them down rather than just easily getting them without any prior notice, but again this won’t be shown unless you turn off the challenge mode.
3. It is a challenge because Mc will not stay in his string bean body shape that he is now. Again we don’t have control of this f95zone page but throughout the game as MC raises his stats and affection with the girls at a certain point he will undergo a sort of transformation evolution if you will. He’ll become a bit taller, gain muscle, and change up his look to be more trendy. He’ll 3 “forms” in total and his “final” form will be a mega Chad version of him where he’ll get to shit on Brad and make him look like a bitch. This is the ultimate satisfaction that we will give to the player. If you want to see a preview then you can check our discord channel on the announcements. So hopefully this helps you understand more of what we’re planning on doing.
Don't get me wrong, but I have a few BUTs.
1. For me as a player, they will still be a lost LI (read on like a whore). I don't really care what, how or why. It's a matter of perception.
2. What you wrote is very similar to what the dudes wrote above. The game becomes a simulation (Don't let another dick touch your girls). Well, again, a return to the fact that in my perception these girls = whores. It doesn't really matter who, how or why. You can discuss for a long time, but the question of perception is closed for me personally.
3. The question is still open. It doesn't matter if Mc changes, transforms or something else. There's the player and the Mc who put in the effort, there's Brad who puts in a lot less effort, and there are the girls who have to be kept "on a leash" all the time so they don't run into someone's dicks. This does not change and will not change, because the characters of the girls are already set that way. It doesn't matter if Mc destroys Brad or not, such chads will appear every time, and every time the girls must be put on a leash.
4. If Brad is such a well-written character, wouldn't it have been easier to make a game about him right away? I mean, the game is about a manipulative chad who fucks everything he can with manipulation and charm. I just get the impression that prescribing Brad is way better than Mc. And that's in a harem game.
5. But seriously, I still want to know if this is a harem game or just a visual novel game with a sandbox. It's just that I regard her as a harem, and if this is not so, then my indignation is misplaced. I'm judging by the poster and description.
Again, if I sounded rude, I'm sorry.

MangoMeta

Oct 27, 2018
Hello I’m one of the admins of the game. Please don’t worry the Ntr is not forced nor is it the main focus of the game. From the get go of the game you turn it off as its only meant to be a sort of challenge to keep you on your toes when fighting against Brad your rival character. Our main focus of the game is still to have MC romanticize the girls.
sorry but what do you mean not the focus are we reading different june 8 changelogs here
The updates on their Patreon are free to view, here are the recent ones regarding the game.
View attachment 1881159 View attachment 1881160
that looks like its quite the focus. do what you want with the game but stop lying

faytex6

Dec 10, 2017
To be fair, the NTR is whatever to me, I just disabled it though I can understand where others are coming from. What turned me off of the game and made me delete it was the sheer audacity of implementing a quest log that useless lol. That's all I need to see to know the development of this game is going to be sketch at best. I like the art though, so props for that.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
OK im stuck the quest log is useless and i gotta manually check everything and every room to see if theres a dam event. Like what was even changed in this besides the engine. ? Not that i complain. I really like the way it is now being set. But please gimme some kind of hint of indication

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
He’ll become a bit taller, gain muscle, and change up his look to be more trendy. He’ll 3 “forms” in total and his “final” form will be a mega Chad.
:KEK: :KEK: reading that I couldn't help but think about this.

the mc after having to be a simp to not lose points for 10 updates
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
To be fair, the NTR is whatever to me, I just disabled it though I can understand where others are coming from. What turned me off of the game and made me delete it was the sheer audacity of implementing a quest log that useless lol. That's all I need to see to know the development of this game is going to be sketch at best. I like the art though, so props for that.
Yes my partner Tams made those hints in a rush but we’ll be putting out another patch soon to make the hints more helpful

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes