Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
The next update is also going to be mostly that content according to the patreon, it seems that will be the main direction of the game from this point forward.
i like ntr games but i think this games rather than being ntr focused game, it's better to be like free sex. what i mean free sex is one of sister can have boyfriend with anyone, your girl classmate can have sex friend with anyone and your teacher ccan have affair with anyone including you. NTR drama is good but theere are certain character that i think should not included to the route like the mom(red head milf).

sorry for bad english

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Yet another dev that doesn't understand simply adding NTR completey changes a characters personality. (you can't have a pure character, or pure love because of it, because the fact that the character would NTR MC can't allow that to exist).

Wonder when they gonna figure out that you can't have both audiences at once.
I am for freedom of choice, if you want to protect the person you love, just make the right choices. This adds depth and replayability, this is what called roleplaying.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
I am for freedom of choice, if you want to protect the person you love, just make the right choices. This adds depth and replayability, this is what called roleplaying.
Except that isn't why this is happening, its just to add a fetish that will take up more of the games resources while of course doing what it always does when you try to mix two fanbases that hate each other together. Cause drama and anger because resources are being used in a direction that both sides hate when the update isn't catering to them. They should have stuck with the original focus of the game, or just made an NTR game from the start. If you want to make a niche fetish game, then do it. Unless you have boundless resources you shouldn't be attempting to combine things like this together, its going to screw you over more often than not.

This isn't the early patreon days, when you can throw anything out and basically pull a Summertime saga. I've noticed that generally the games that attempt to two face cater to multiple group like this just don't work very well anymore unless they were one of the first people on the scene in the early days. People just get sick of waiting for the update of the thing THEY cared about and just go be a patreon to the game that is focused on that one thing. In the case of this game, its going to be waiting months for an update, only for it to be NTR only and everyone not into that is going to be pissed and have to wait for months for their update. Then the non NTR update will happen and all of the people that wanted NTR are going to be pissed that they have to wait yet another 4 months for content. Even if the Dev does something like well, I'll just make sure my updates have both. Then both sides just get equally pissed every 4 months because its just one ntr scene and one non NTR scene and the updates feel small as hell because the two sides don't care about other sides content. It's a stupid strategy, unless you have a lot of resources to pump up content extremely rapidly it only hurts you and very few of these devs can do that. Hence why most games like this just end up abandoned.

Last edited:

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Except that isn't why this is happening, its just to add a fetish that will take up more of the games resources while of course doing what it always does when you try to mix two fanbases that hate each other together. Cause drama and anger because resources are being used in a direction that both sides hate when the update isn't catering to them. They should have stuck with the original focus of the game, or just made an NTR game from the start. If you want to make a niche fetish game, then do it. Unless you have boundless resources you shouldn't be attempting to combine things like this together, its going to screw you over more often than not.

This isn't the early patreon days, when you can throw anything out and basically pull a Summertime saga. I've noticed that generally the games that attempt to two face cater to multiple group like this just don't work very well anymore unless they were one of the first people on the scene in the early days. People just get sick of waiting for the update of the thing THEY cared about and just go be a patreon to the game that is focused on that one thing. In the case of this game, its going to be waiting months for an update, only for it to be NTR only and everyone not into that is going to be pissed and have to wait for months for their update. Then the non NTR update will happen and all of the people that wanted NTR are going to be pissed that they have to wait yet another 4 months for content. Even if the Dev does something like well, I'll just make sure my updates have both. Then both sides just get equally pissed every 4 months because its just one ntr scene and one non NTR scene and the updates feel small as hell because the two sides don't care about other sides content. It's a stupid strategy, unless you have a lot of resources to pump up content extremely rapidly it only hurts you and very few of these devs can do that. Hence why most games like this just end up abandoned.
I agree, but there are many solutions, for example drastically reducing the scenes and making them anecdotal. But I'm under no illusions, when we talk about NTR you might as well talk to a hyena who wants to tear off your arm. Or both... :unsure:

Reactions: Tams-Senpai

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Not really if the person is actively looking to go against your back. That just makes the characters unappealing and not someone most non-ntr players would want to interact with in the first place.

lTTMl

Aug 7, 2017
Not really if the person is actively looking to go against your back. That just makes the characters unappealing and not someone most non-ntr players would want to interact with in the first place.
Of course, if it's completely voluntary, then I'm completely against it. You have to separate the games where the Ntr is completely voluntary, but add not voluntary Ntr to the choices to protect those you love, on the contrary, it will bring you closer to them.

Sorry, I'm pretty gloomy. I love drama, which isn't everyone's cup of coffee. But I'll stop there, I'd be surprised if this game has deep writing. :Kappa:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Xakorik

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
i like ntr games but i think this games rather than being ntr focused game, it's better to be like free sex. what i mean free sex is one of sister can have boyfriend with anyone, your girl classmate can have sex friend with anyone and your teacher ccan have affair with anyone including you. NTR drama is good but theere are certain character that i think should not included to the route like the mom(red head milf).

sorry for bad english
I agree with you. Leave mommy char for vanilla fans.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
I hope she stays vanilla but I could see it going either way. She’s already addicted to the MC’s magic dick TM, but the scenes where she leaves to go to the bar would make it awfully easy to slip in a scene of her meeting someone there.

Surav

Nov 25, 2017
I've played for the NTR, the bathroom Lily scene was a good start and the art is great, but I think it needs more clarity on the objectives, even after playing for some time I could not find other scenes.
Question, if there's someone from the team here who could aswer, is NTR content planned for all the 3 main girls?

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Game looks very nice. I love the style
Love the red head, nice big butt and tits <3

Seems the game has gone through an engine change. Probably means that now there are some technical issues ...
Best wait an update or two before playing.

Shame to hear that NTR is being added/shoehorned in.
Hope its Preventable , as in it never happens. And not skippable, where it happens and we just dont see it.
And ofc I so hope its not one of those where we have to grind/work to get the girls, while others fuck them effortlessly xd
Rly hope it does not turn out like this...

Or even worse if the girls go somewhere and with NTR ON, they fuck someone. But with NTR OFF they still go somewhere but its just a black screen xd
This will still give the feeling of it "happening" regardless...
Having to follow around the female characters, just to prevent them from "cheating" is so sad, since it kills any romance/intamcy vibe

Last edited:

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
I am not vanilla guy but yeah maybe dev can leave some of the character from NTR route but I think it's better to be Iris that not sleep around with men. She looks slutty but i like it if she find a man for LOVE not for satisfyingg her sexual desire.

Somehow the mommy can be good if she can sleep around but i hope it does not input feeling for anyone except MC.

BUT GUUUYS... i am disapointed that when we can enable NTR, we got hint on the quest that tell us how to get NTR'ed which ruin the challenge of NTR.
it's better not tellin the player when or how to get NTR if thhe NTR in this game is for challenge
also scene of lily and her boyfriend not count as NTR :/

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes