Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Richard Fappington

Donor
Jul 30, 2018
As others have mentioned the art is great but the gameplay leaves a lot to be desired. I ended up getting all the scenes but there doesn't seem to be any indication when you reach the end of the current content.

Last edited:

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
Agree with most plp here that the art is great but that the grinding + slow movement is really grating, especially when combined with the lack of hints/directions.

A bug I've found is that sometimes the text continue beyond the textbox (couch bj scene for example).

odd

Jul 20, 2017
i finished the basic events and now what how can i triger the other events? any walktrough would be good

Jun 6, 2021
Game is a tad slow moving for some reason. Also there is no real way to see what your stats are currently at. Hopefully these are worked on soon.

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
I cant get solid info on how much i have progressed or what event did i trigger. Basically going blind throughout the story. In one example i triggered the Bar event way after i had sex with that bar woman. Doesnt make sense to me. Please add an option to that. Also please also add the requirements for event activation so players can know what is needed to activate which even e.g Strength, Intelligence and charisma lvls.

Reactions: luscao699

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Buddy,

You're not gonna improve anything by moving from Unity to Ren'Py. On the contrary. Have you read up on what Ren'Py won't support, what is generally required by games today, and have you considered the risk that Ren'Py might end working at any
time due to the fact that support for Python 2.7 (which it runs on) was pulled almost three years ago?

There are plenty of Unity tools that would give you whatever you get from Ren'Py and more. For example, 4K/8K resolution. Ren'Py will never support more than 1080p.

Also, animations. And oh, package size.

Reactions: Joeburqa

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
So looks like they converted the game to the Renpy engine which is good to see. Here is the new version and they said another update is coming soon: Google Drive

How will seeing a game converting to Renpy ever ne good, considering it is an immensely inferior game engine, running on an interpreter which have never been designed for games, and using a framework which has been updated 500 times since Ren'Py last updated it?

Reactions: Joeburqa

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
So it seems this got the NTR tag. Has the dev told if it's going to be all avoidable or just skippable? Just want to know if I should just let this game go or not.
They said all NTR would be avoidable, you can disable it before you start the game. Even now if you leave it on they seem to be more side scenes than main story beats.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes