Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Artwork is very nice, and I want to play it. However I quite because the game is too slow. When you enter an area you sit there waiting for the arrows to the next locations to show up. In Ren'Py you can just hold CTRL to skip it.

Reduce this transition time or create a map that allows you to travel to an unlocked location instantly, preferably have a star or whatever on that location to identify there is a new event there.

Jcompt

Sep 24, 2017
Can't really tell how good the game is. The long time-lag between the image display and the display of navigation arrows is very frustrating. My machine is a good one, so it is not the machine, it is probably the code.
Also the look of the navigation arrows themselves don't do justice to the excellent graphic. I am sure the artist can do much better.

Reactions: Lognaros

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
what about lily?
She's your little sister, obviously.

ok dude. this game will get annoying fast if the time between swapping scenes doesnt get faster. why is there a delay for the arrows to show up.
Yes, and I suggest the developers move to Unity sooner rather than later. This game will never run well from a one-file exe. Tyranobuilder was NOT made for adult games with loads of images/videos.
Unreal is overkill for a glorified visual novel and Ren'Py is almost as shitty as tyrano these days.

My machine is a good one, so it is not the machine, it is probably the code.
Also the look of the navigation arrows themselves don't do justice to the excellent graphic. I am sure the artist can do much better.
"It is not the machine, it is probably the code" ... in this case, you're probably right, but way to go, blame the code. It is not the code. It is the fact that this is made with Tyranobuilder which is basically a POS development platform.

Reactions: Gojii

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Spent weeks ingame because the devs didn't bother to make a notice when the current build ends.
If this (artistically impressive) game doesn't move to another game dev platform like fx Unity, I am not going to bother with the next version. It is so fucking slow that I can almost make coffee while waiting when traveling.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
So..... I got these:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And obviously first sex scene in the intro. Did I miss anything ? This game got good potential, but freezes too much, lacks a hint system and no animations, sadly :(

Reactions: Dedingovi

Sbyz

Oct 28, 2018
So..... I got these:

And obviously first sex scene in the intro. Did I miss anything ? This game got good potential, but freezes too much, lacks a hint system and no animations, sadly :(
I found 2 more scenes :

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I found 2 more scenes :
Any hint on how to trigger those ? I have Intelligence/Strength and Charm at +10, visit every single room from morning to midnight, but all characters seem to have disappear. :/ Really need a hint system in this one.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Can anyone explain to me why this is tagged as incest when you can "choose the relationships". So it's not incest, unless you choose it to be.

By that logic EVERY game where you can pick relations could be tagged as that...

Is there any clear indication, such as default relations, where incest is clearly depicted?

Dec 24, 2018
Can anyone explain to me why this is tagged as incest when you can "choose the relationships". So it's not incest, unless you choose it to be.

By that logic EVERY game where you can pick relations could be tagged as that...

Is there any clear indication, such as default relations, where incest is clearly depicted?
One of the people who works on the game gave the reasoning behind why it's like that. Basically it's because of Patreon, but he also mentioned the roles of which female is in this game.

Reactions: dokodesuka

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Can someone who got all the scenes make a walkthrough please? I'm giving up. Been roaming around for 10 days and all characters have disappeared. And still can't get the scenes mentionned here. Don't even know if I beat the current build. There's no notification whatsoever.

Great potential and great graphics, but the mechanics really need polishing. I'm roaming around with no goals and not a single hint about what to do. Undoubtedly, the game's biggest flaw. A big letdown.

• Red Heart
Reactions: libertypics

Sbyz

Oct 28, 2018
Any hint on how to trigger those ? I have Intelligence/Strength and Charm at +10, visit every single room from morning to midnight, but all characters seem to have disappear. :/ Really need a hint system in this one.
Honnestly, I don't really know how to trigger the scenes, what I was doing everyday :
- Morning : Gym
- Afternoon : School
- Evening : Bar
- Midnight : Rest or Bar
Each part of day I checked the kitchen, the living room, the bedrooms.

IIRC, the handjob in the kitchen starts in your bedroom (or in the corridor?) in the evening, you go to the kitchen because you were thirsty.
The assjob starts the same way but this time you're going down because you hear some noises.

I will try to trigger again the scenes with a new game but this game is so slow...

Sorry for not being able to help you more.

Reactions: IamUstupid
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes