Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

alf69

Jun 25, 2017
Hey Alf, I’m a team member of the game, I don’t work to much on the coding side but i can let our programmer know about this and see if we can fix it for future updates. Also the backtracking is another thing I can see if we can do. For the aspect ratio of the scenes it was an error on our part for not properly accounting for the aspect ratio beforehand when having it made and we plan to have all the images the same ratio from now on if you got any other questions or want to support the game drop by our discord server.
Glad to know you guys are listening to feedback, the game has promise. Looking forward on the next update.

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
Hey Pepe, I’m a team member of the Game, and like I said mentioned before it’s on the planning list, but only if we can get more support for the game in the future, so if you want to see it as much as I do, then please consider supporting us and if not then you can just join the discord and we’ll give you updates and answer any questions you have.
You guys should make preliminary work and gain trust by being reliable
Many Patreon & Subscribestar developers have already turned out to be fraudsters.
That's why I and many others are careful

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
You guys should make preliminary work and gain trust by being reliable
Many Patreon & Subscribestar developers have already turned out to be fraudsters.
That's why I and many others are careful
Indeed, we could try it’s just that animation costs a lot, and currently now we’re trying to focus more on progressing the story of the game. So that’s we are hoping the game can get the right amount of supporters then we can be able to do that. But thank you for your suggestion.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Weird game, my landlady was awfully emotional at finding her long lost tenant.
Haha yeah if that’s the role you chose for her then it would seem very weird. Blame patreon for that one, can’t ban us for incest if we’re not the ones saying what the roles are. If you were to put her role as mom it would make a bit more sense but that’s just a guess lol.

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
it is your story but i think it will be better the start of the game where Rose imagine her son doing the roleplay BUT after she wake up her son was already there and she buildup the heat more and more how to live with it and succumb. You will lose no artwork!

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
T
it is your story but i think it will be better the start of the game where Rose imagine her son doing the roleplay BUT after she wake up her son was already there and she buildup the heat more and more how to live with it and succumb. You will lose no artwork!
Thanks for the suggestion Zolkane, I could let our writer know about it but I don’t know if they would be willing to go back and change it, but if they do I guess you’ll see it in the future. If you want to stay updated with us then you can join our discord. ( )

TokyoRoaster

Mar 18, 2019
Hello!

This game it's pretty interesting but as the other users I've found the plot pretty .. weird.
Honestly would work better if the landlady was having a "lucid dream" but differently... you should implement more the parte regarding the "shocking discoveries" and how whats they did.. have an impact on the story ... also I didn't got why the MC has such low aspectatives regarding the future.... It definitely has such great potential but honestly I warmly suggest to develop more the "lore"...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Hello!

This game it's pretty interesting but as the other users I've found the plot pretty .. weird.
Honestly would work better if the landlady was having a "lucid dream" but differently... you should implement more the parte regarding the "shocking discoveries" and how whats they did.. have an impact on the story ... also I didn't got why the MC has such low aspectatives regarding the future.... It definitely has such great potential but honestly I warmly suggest to develop more the "lore"...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Tokyoroaster thank you for the suggestion, I could talk to the writer about the intro, I think they would be okay with expanding it a bit, but right now we’re more focused on expanding the story going forward. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to drop by the server.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
is there any way to play this game on android or make an android version?
Hello, so as of now we don’t have an android version so apologies for that. Right now there’s no plans for Android, but maybe in the future when we get more people behind the game we can start trying to get it around to all devices. If you want to ask anymore questions feel free to visit the discord.

• Sad
Reactions: Dedingovi

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Who's the artist? the art look familiar.
Our artist is named Crizzy-Kun aka Cris Hibaya they have an art station if you’d like to check out their art, they are very talented and glad to have them drawing for us. Hopefully you enjoy more of the art that he draws for the game in the future.

Reactions: Dopplyn

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
Hello, so as of now we don’t have an android version so apologies for that. Right now there’s no plans for Android, but maybe in the future when we get more people behind the game we can start trying to get it around to all devices. If you want to ask anymore questions feel free to visit the discord.
it's too bad to know that... this game looks very good, but currently I only have my cell phone available to play... well the way is to wait

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
Art is fantastic. Gotta say though, the intro part to the game is weird asf and I think needs some tweaking. How does Rose not realize she's fucking her son based on his name and appearance? Also, the transition between the hotel scene and MC's arrival to the house felt very rushed/brushed over. Other than that I'm excited for the future of this game!

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Art is fantastic. Gotta say though, the intro part to the game is weird asf and I think needs some tweaking. How does Rose not realize she's fucking her son based on his name and appearance? Also, the transition between the hotel scene and MC's arrival to the house felt very rushed/brushed over. Other than that I'm excited for the future of this game!
Hello Supersomeone thanks for the feedback. I’ve talked with the writer of the game and we’re currently thinking of someways to tweak the intro. To answer one of your questions Rose hasn’t seen MC since he was 4 so if anyone hasn’t seen a 4 year old child in 16 years then It would make sense for them not be recognized. Hopefully that helped solve some of the confusion. If you have any other questions or one keep up to date with the game then come join our discord and if you want to support the game that would be most appreciated.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hello Supersomeone thanks for the feedback. I’ve talked with the writer of the game and we’re currently thinking of someways to tweak the intro. To answer one of your questions Rose hasn’t seen MC since he was 4 so if anyone hasn’t seen a 4 year old child in 16 years then It would make sense for them not be recognized. Hopefully that helped solve some of the confusion. If you have any other questions or one keep up to date with the game then come join our discord and if you want to support the game that would be most appreciated.
I really love this demo and all the available content and choices so far, it got potential to grow big with more updates as solid as this one. The problem I think so far would be fix the first sex event between Rose and MC, when I put relationship as "mom and son" it feel pretty weird when they already calling each other like that just to turn out THEY ACTUALLY ARE BLOOD RELATED. It can be fix with both of the are clueless at the start and just treating each other as client and partner and not after the reveal did the relationship referring at the start kicked in

Nikolas58

Oct 21, 2020
Well, since no one has said anything about it yet, they honestly look like three out of the five Quintuplets from "The Quintessential Quintuplets" Nakano Ichika, Nakano Nino and Nakano Itsuki, in that order left to right. 436646.jpg 430803.jpg 437010.jpg

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
I really love this demo and all the available content and choices so far, it got potential to grow big with more updates as solid as this one. The problem I think so far would be fix the first sex event between Rose and MC, when I put relationship as "mom and son" it feel pretty weird when they already calling each other like that just to turn out THEY ACTUALLY ARE BLOOD RELATED. It can be fix with both of the are clueless at the start and just treating each other as client and partner and not after the reveal did the relationship referring at the start kicked in
Thanks for the feedback Void. For the intro it’s just how we have to set it up since we can’t directly say there related since patreon will ban our page, so there’s not really much else we can do but thank you for the suggestion.

Reactions: thevoid089
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes