Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Well, since no one has said anything about it yet, they honestly look like three out of the five Quintuplets from "The Quintessential Quintuplets" Nakano Ichika, Nakano Nino and Nakano Itsuki, in that order left to right. View attachment 1421133 View attachment 1421134 View attachment 1421135
Ha well you’re right on 1 of them, Iris’ look was a based a bit on Ichika, but for Lily her design was based more on Kobato from Boku Tomodachi, but you know a grown up version of her, but I guess her personality would be more of Nino’s so I guess your 1 and half right lol.

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
Animated scenes and sprites is a must have for this game .... hope u plan to do so in the near future when u gain more supporters.

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
Visiting Iris I am told, 'Oh man... I could have seen her in her underwear. Wait, she's my undefined. Seeing her like that could've been weird.'

She very much isn't my undefined. I have tried both sister and sis at the start, and neither seems to work. Likewise Iris and Lily refer to Greg, not Dad or similar. Is this a bug? Or have I not filled in the roles right?

I really like the game but I echo other comments about the slow transitions and lack of a 'back' button.

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Picked this up today and im loving the art style. guessing there isnt much to it atm cos i've gained more stats than actually seeing the girls in this game.....unless im doing something wrong and im missing scenes left & right?

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The art is great (exaggerated how I like it...) and it has fun moments but the navigation is PAINNNN - 5 seconds to load a room is fucking horrible. It's also poorly done in that it seems encounters are random, you have to do the whole "go to every room at every time just to see if something happens"... which brings us back to the painnnnnn nnnn nnnn of the incredibly slow navigation. Probably too aggravating to keep up with to be honest. Renpy may be sucky but at least it's not this level of agony to operate. I mean, there is no way is the game engine itself this slow, this is either incompetence or very bad decision making. I have a good gaming rig with a graphics card that cost more than I'm comfortable admitting, so if it's slow for me, it's not hardware that's lacking. So please for the love of everything holy remove the delays, please.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes