Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Okay. Why is all of the art a different aspect ratio (and none of them match the the screenshot's 16:9 display ratio)? I really hope this isn't someone stealing DeviantArt and slapping it into a VN to skim Patreon money.

Reactions: skereeee

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Okay. Why is all of the art a different aspect ratio (and none of them match the the screenshot's 16:9 display ratio)? I really hope this isn't someone stealing DeviantArt and slapping it into a VN to skim Patreon money.
Yo I’m actually someone who is working on the game, so don’t worry we’re not stealing art. Since this was our first version of the game we were forgetful about the aspect ratio so that’s why the photos look like that but do not worry in the next version were gonna have them all fit the screen.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
too bad its not animated :(
Yo I’m someone who works on the game and that’s actually something we’re planning in the future if we can garner more support on the game so if you would like to see it just pray the game gets support behind it like me. If you have any other questions or want to know more about the future updates for the game feel free to join the discord.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Looks good, absolutely beautiful girls, but who will be who? Mother, aunt, sister or all sisters? What does everyone else think? Who do you think is who?
Yo Rahkshi, I’m someone who works on the game and thanks for the compliment of the game. Just wanted to give you a bit of info, because of patreon rules you can’t have incest in a game so we had to leave the roles open like that so we wouldn’t get banned. But this if the game did have incest (wink) I would guess that Rose (red hair) would be the mother, Iris (purple hair) would be your older sister and Lily (pink hair) would be your younger sister, but that’s just a guess lol. Hope you enjoy future updates of the game. And join the discord if you have any other questions.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yo Rahkshi, I’m someone who works on the game and thanks for the compliment of the game. Just wanted to give you a bit of info, because of patreon rules you can’t have incest in a game so we had to leave the roles open like that so we wouldn’t get banned. But this if the game did have incest (wink) I would guess that Rose (red hair) would be the mother, Iris (purple hair) would be your older sister and Lily (pink hair) would be your younger sister, but that’s just a guess lol. Hope you enjoy future updates of the game. And join the discord if you have any other questions.
Don't worry it is all hypothetical here.

Reactions: M201200

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
what's the expected duration of play?
Yo Steelsmiter, I’m teammember working on the game, so the expected playtime if you play it through with reading all the dialogue and “enjoying” the scene could be 10 to 15min so it is short for right now but for the next version of the game we’re gonna try to make it a lot longer so look forward to that, and join the discord if you have any questions or want to stay up to date.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
IMHO, those TITs are only operating at half capacity, there is clearly room for more! THICC makes right!

:sneaky: Could this be an incest game in the proper setting? I cant' even tell you who the sis, the auntie, the mom is, just from the size of her tits. I'll take ur entire stock!
Hi rKnight, I’m one of the team members for the game. I’m glad you like the look of the game, and yeah they could be a lot thiccer but when I was designing the characters I tried to keep a good balance so it would appeal to all people but don’t worry I’ve already had a new character made that will be introduced in the future of the game and she will hopefully appeal to all the people who love the busty tits, hips, and ass. So look forward to it. And patreon doesn’t allow incest, so that’s why we have to leave the roles open, but this is hypothetical but Rose (red hair) would be mom, Iris (purple hair) be the big sister, and Lily (pink hair) would be the little sister. So you could probably put those as the roles if you wanted lol.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Does this game have animations ?
Hey Pepe, I’m a team member of the Game, and like I said mentioned before it’s on the planning list, but only if we can get more support for the game in the future, so if you want to see it as much as I do, then please consider supporting us and if not then you can just join the discord and we’ll give you updates and answer any questions you have.

alf69

Jun 25, 2017
Okey, so, the game is well written and the art is really good, the technical aspects are my only gripe with this game.
First of all, only 5 save slots, why? That combined with no back tracking with the mouse wheel makes it a shore to see all possible outcomes of your decisions. And second, in the beginning the aspect ratio is 4:3, don't know if this is just a decision by the artist or what not, but it seems awkward.
Overall, game = good. It can easily fix my complaints, looking forward to that.

Last edited:

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Okey, so, the game is well written and the art is really good, the technical aspects are my only gripe with this game.
First of all, only 5 save slots, why? That combined with no back tracking with the mouse wheel makes it a shore to see all possible outcomes of your decisions. And second, the aspect ratio is 4:3, don't know if this is just a decision by the artist or what not, but it seems awkward.
Overall, game = good. It can easily fix my complaints, looking forward to that.
Hey Alf, I’m a team member of the game, I don’t work to much on the coding side but i can let our programmer know about this and see if we can fix it for future updates. Also the backtracking is another thing I can see if we can do. For the aspect ratio of the scenes it was an error on our part for not properly accounting for the aspect ratio beforehand when having it made and we plan to have all the images the same ratio from now on if you got any other questions or want to support the game drop by our discord server.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Yo Steelsmiter, I’m teammember working on the game, so the expected playtime if you play it through with reading all the dialogue and “enjoying” the scene could be 10 to 15min so it is short for right now but for the next version of the game we’re gonna try to make it a lot longer so look forward to that, and join the discord if you have any questions or want to stay up to date.
thankya! I usually start downloading when it looks like it has a couple hours of dialogue. My computer isn't good enough that I can enjoy anything other than perhaps alternating stills though.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
I hope we have choices in the game and not just a kinetic novel....
Don’t worry you will, we’re just trying to introduce you to all the characters for right now and get a good grasp of the story. This next version you’ll be able to to freely roam but there won’t be to many thing open yet, as we’re still developing the game but don’t worry you’ll be able to explore more and more of the map as the versions progress.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
thankya! I usually start downloading when it looks like it has a couple hours of dialogue. My computer isn't good enough that I can enjoy anything other than perhaps alternating stills though.
Indeed there’s a ton of stuff we need to fix and the size of the download is definitely one of them. In the future we’re gonna try to just do patches which we’ll be a lot easier for people with slow pcs. Like I said we usually update news on the game through so just join if you want to stay up to date with it.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes