Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Its not going to entice me to back the game if they just add on NTR to chase fast cuck bux. Sad if that's the case as reading the full thread, it wasn't ever stated it was part of the plan.

Just found this game, so its kinda a "meh" situation if so. A lot of good games with NTR out there. Tacking it on is half assed. Especially if its their first game. Go all in like Saimin Seishidou or something or dont bother at all. It just annoys people who like quality NTR and vanilla at the same time.

It looks even worse if its your first project you're asking people to back you and you're just adding fetishes seemingly to chase money that probably isn't even out there, and alienates prospective backers (me) on top of it.

We've seen at least a dozen at a minimum devs tack on fetishes because they thought itd mean those people would suddenly show up cash in hand (not just ntr of course), forgetting it'd possibly annoy existing backers. Most of those now have another tag on here too.... [Abandoned].

Content creep is real. stick to your plan. You can always do another game, a sequel/prequel or add it on after your core game you intended is done. That's my advice if that one guy saying theyre part of the team working on this still reads this thread. Who knows, a separate work based on it might even be better than this one.

Last edited:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Feel like this game needs a walkthrough cant find the new scenes other than the school Blow/Ntr and the drunk bar one

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
So the new scene just NTR. That mean if you don't like it then this update has nothing new at all. She didn't even has any scene with Mc yet but the first content she got was NTR one. I am fine if the game tell me in first update this game will content NTR. After long await, new contents was NTR.. I just wth man. Well at lease the game was not abandon. That's a good thing I guess.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
So the new scene just NTR. That mean if you don't like it then this update has nothing new at all. She didn't even has any scene with Mc yet but the first content she got was NTR one. I am fine if the game tell me in first update this game will content NTR. After long await, new contents was NTR.. I just wth man. Well at lease the game was not abandon. That's a good thing I guess.
I was considering supporting this game until this. That is pure cancer and makes it clear what the devs are going to focus on with this game, this isn't going to get them more support only less overall.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Yet another dev that doesn't understand simply adding NTR completey changes a characters personality. (you can't have a pure character, or pure love because of it, because the fact that the character would NTR MC can't allow that to exist).

Wonder when they gonna figure out that you can't have both audiences at once.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yet another dev that doesn't understand simply adding NTR completey changes a characters personality. (you can't have a pure character, or pure love because of it, because the fact that the character would NTR MC can't allow that to exist).

The wild part is I do like a lot of NTR works. I like a bit of everything (aside scat and the sort of stuff you get vann'd for). What I don't like is games that insert fetishes just because. You have to make it relevant to the plot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Instead we get least common denomonator stuff on top of it. So vanillafags get pissed (and again given how the thread's 6+ pages before this update made zero hint of it being in the plans I can see that) and the handful like me who do like some NTR but also other content too get annoyed at seemingly blatant shilling for cuck bux instead.

Given this economy and how a number of other heavily followed (and rarely updated in one case, lol) games on here have done the same thing, you're all chasing an increasingly small chunk of potential donors. Get a guy on your team who knows things like how that the NTR market is absolutely saturated and not worth pissing a bunch of spergs off for.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018

yeah, If you have to babysit a character actively and prevent them from cheating by making it inconvenient to do so, that still makes them highly unlikeable.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
yeah, If you have to babysit a character actively and prevent them from cheating by making it inconvenient to do so, that still makes them highly unlikeable.
Which then leads you to want to just play something else instead. If I want that I'll play a trainer h-game or something instead. Slavemaker 3, requiring the flash client and all that is still decent once in a while to boot up.

name

Mar 8, 2017
the art is really good! probably a good idea to swap to renpy, it doesnt look like they were doing anything that needed unity

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
You guys talking about real NTR or talking about a girl that related to MC but no relationship yet and she already have partner that in relationship then the MC see them have sex???

or maybe you guys talking about a girl that like the MC but she got stolen by another male?

I want to know before playin this game again

Last edited:

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
The next update is also going to be mostly that content according to the patreon, it seems that will be the main direction of the game from this point forward.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes