Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Don't get me wrong, but I have a few BUTs.
1. For me as a player, they will still be a lost LI (read on like a whore). I don't really care what, how or why. It's a matter of perception.
2. What you wrote is very similar to what the dudes wrote above. The game becomes a simulation (Don't let another dick touch your girls). Well, again, a return to the fact that in my perception these girls = whores. It doesn't really matter who, how or why. You can discuss for a long time, but the question of perception is closed for me personally.
3. The question is still open. It doesn't matter if Mc changes, transforms or something else. There's the player and the Mc who put in the effort, there's Brad who puts in a lot less effort, and there are the girls who have to be kept "on a leash" all the time so they don't run into someone's dicks. This does not change and will not change, because the characters of the girls are already set that way. It doesn't matter if Mc destroys Brad or not, such chads will appear every time, and every time the girls must be put on a leash.
4. If Brad is such a well-written character, wouldn't it have been easier to make a game about him right away? I mean, the game is about a manipulative chad who fucks everything he can with manipulation and charm. I just get the impression that prescribing Brad is way better than Mc. And that's in a harem game.
5. But seriously, I still want to know if this is a harem game or just a visual novel game with a sandbox. It's just that I regard her as a harem, and if this is not so, then my indignation is misplaced. I'm judging by the poster and description.
Again, if I sounded rude, I'm sorry.
It’s your opinion nothing to be sorry about since you have a firm perception of what you think the girls are like, although that isn’t how it is you don’t have to go down that path if you don’t want to. We are not shoving the Ntr down your throat and yes the changelog said 2 new Ntr scenes well that is incorrect it’s only 1 while there will be 4 new scenes of Rose and 1 of Melora. The game’s main canon story is a harem yes you get to romance all the girls and at the end of all the girls affections are high for you, you get the harem ending. The reason why we didn’t do a character like Brad as the MC is because he is already perfect, our team wanted to create a game where the MC would grow and become a Chad rather than just being one from the beginning since it feels rewarding. You can argue that no one thinks like that but there are people who do. So again if you don’t like the Ntr you have the option to have it removed from the game completely, and play on the game normally. If your still not satisfied then I’m sure you can find some other great games, but we’ll still be doing our best.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Sorry to hear you have a problem with ntr in the game but just to clear a misunderstanding you have Brad and Lily haven’t actually fucked yet, although it seems contradictory to her personality. We’re adding in a short interaction that will state that Lily and Brad have only been going out for little less than a month, so they haven’t done it yet up to this point. This next update will have a lot more vanilla scenes then the 1 Ntr scene compared to it and again Ntr is avoidable and you don’t have to see it. So please don’t let that take away from the other experience of the main story game if you have any other questions you can ask on our discord channel.
Idk man. If it so easy for Brad to get girls. If it so easy for girls to drop MC. Maybe just let them be sluts then. Wake up every morning hope my girlfriend won't cheat on me today wasn't really something I want to experience.

Just want a clarify. How MC go to class everyday prevent BJ scene? Mc go to class don't have anything involve with Lily. When the scene happen. Mc just happen to be there and see it. That is why I said the scene was unavoidable. If Mc not there.well, she still blow the guy. Mc just doesn't know about it.

Also. After the girls like Mc then NTR should be gone by then. If she like you but still blow another guy too. Well like I state above. Let slut go. This also include Lily too. I don't want to keep going to class everyday to prevent her to fucking Brad after she was already like Mc.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
Idk man. If it so easy for Brad to get girls. If it so easy for girls to drop MC. Maybe just let them be sluts then. Wake up every morning hope my girlfriend won't cheat on me today wasn't really something I want to experience.

Just want a clarify. How MC go to class everyday prevent BJ scene? Mc go to class don't have anything involve with Lily. When the scene happen. Mc just happen to be there and see it. That is why I said the scene was unavoidable. If Mc not there.well, she still blow the guy. Mc just doesn't know about it.

Also. After the girls like Mc then NTR should be gone by then. If she like you but still blow another guy too. Well like I state above. Let slut go. This also include Lily too. I don't want to keep going to class everyday to prevent her to fucking Brad after she was already like Mc.
Wait really? In the beginning did you click for the Ntr to be off? Because if so it should’ve been off entirely if you didn’t, did you already interact with Lily and have both your strength and stats up above 2? Then that might’ve been why it happened.

Reactions: Joi_fan

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Wait really? In the beginning did you click for the Ntr to be off? Because if so it should’ve been off entirely if you didn’t, did you already interact with Lily and have both your strength and stats up above 2? Then that might’ve been why it happened.
I leave NTR on so I can see everything the game have to offer. I did this on every game I played. Get the scene so it save in gallery and then load save and get another path. I just hold ctrl on Ntr scene to end it quickly.

Anyway. So after Mc had stats requirement. Talk to Lily and she will interest in Mc and not blow Brad?
It's just quest log was bad then. Quest log tell you to not be lazy and go to class. Never mention about gym or anything.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
I leave NTR on so I can see everything the game have to offer. I did this on every game I played. Get the scene so it save in gallery and then load save and get another path. I just hold ctrl on Ntr scene to end it quickly.

Anyway. So after Mc had stats requirement. Talk to Lily and she will interest in Mc and not blow Brad?
It's just quest log was bad then. Quest log tell you to not be lazy and go to class. Never mention about gym or anything.
Yup there’s a gym on the map, it has a bicep on it like this. You got there to raise Strength just 2 strength and intelligence should you keep you from getting Ntr, oh and the affection level. And sorry for the hints being so shit, my partner made it in a hurry we’re gonna make it better in the next patch.

zebucetiva

Jun 24, 2018
All I would complain people have already commented on, so I'll just compliment the art. Open your eyes, dev... the game needs a lot of improving, even the great artwork wasn't able to keep me playing.

Sinister99

Jul 18, 2018
All I would complain people have already commented on, so I'll just compliment the art. Open your eyes, dev... the game needs a lot of improving, even the great artwork wasn't able to keep me playing.
Believe me I know how much work our game needs in terms of the technical side of it we already have a list of things were going to add/improve, which includes: a functioning gallery to see all scenes over again, better hints overall, a stat tab to check all current stats, a pop up telling the player when they have completed all scenes that the current build is done. Some other things were going to try and implement in future builds is a small map to show where girls will be at certain times of the day.

pcdc

May 4, 2017
Hey! I quite like the game, but the questlog is a bit confuse, can someone do a step by step of the scenes? If there's already one, can someone link?
I really like the ntr here, and in my opinion suits the game, gonna keep my eyes on this one!

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Wth is wrong with my game? Every damn characters just suddenly disappear from the maps. I think it started after Lilly and Brad's bathroom scene.
Edit : nevermind, i was an idiot. Didn't realized by going to the gym or attending the class every morning skip the afternoon.

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
It’s your opinion nothing to be sorry about since you have a firm perception of what you think the girls are like, although that isn’t how it is you don’t have to go down that path if you don’t want to. We are not shoving the Ntr down your throat and yes the changelog said 2 new Ntr scenes well that is incorrect it’s only 1 while there will be 4 new scenes of Rose and 1 of Melora. The game’s main canon story is a harem yes you get to romance all the girls and at the end of all the girls affections are high for you, you get the harem ending. The reason why we didn’t do a character like Brad as the MC is because he is already perfect, our team wanted to create a game where the MC would grow and become a Chad rather than just being one from the beginning since it feels rewarding. You can argue that no one thinks like that but there are people who do. So again if you don’t like the Ntr you have the option to have it removed from the game completely, and play on the game normally. If your still not satisfied then I’m sure you can find some other great games, but we’ll still be doing our best.
Well, I have already explained to you why having another dick in the game ruins the game as a harem.
The fact that you want to prescribe evolution Mc through (3 evil letters), well, as a joke it sounds funny, but it's up to you.
And no, (3 evil letters) will in any case be part of the game, at least in the context of the files of the game itself.
I will not go back on my words and for now I will follow the development of the game, but what you are telling me is that I should look for another game, well, this is a disappointment.
But anyway, good luck with the game :).

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Game is still quite early, clearly, so gameplay elements needing work is a given. The art and content is real good though, skipped trying to unlock everything normally and just used Unren.

People are absolutely broke brained hard to insist this game needs NTR tag if all it takes is Lily giving a BJ to her literal boyfriend. Maybe the dev should implement a hardcore vanilla mode where towards the end of the game you invent a time travel device and use it exclusively to bone Rose and knock her up before the canon father. Hell, make it a double first 3 way with Iris because can't have any harem member know, see or have dick besides the MC. Even Melorna, being a succubus who has had millenia of dick, you could kill her off, summon her back mind wiped and virginal just to complete the absolute obsession vanilla fans have for purity.

I hope the dev ignores all that and just makes a vaguely realistic game instead of bending to OCD cursed vanilla purists.

Edit: Your facepalms only make my dick bigger and ignored list longer lmao

Last edited:

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
As long as players are going to have the option to completely cock block Brad from the start (and I MEAN cock block), then I don't see too big a problem with this ntr mechanic. But there needs to be some standards here and Brad shouldn't be able to just jump for handjob, blowjob, and sex without any real step-by-step build up that would show Brad as pushy and the girls as hesitant at first but becoming more loose with Brad if we miss their scenes or don't have enough specific stats, thus failing in their eyes and resulting in them not thinking about MC seriously.

spade117

Sep 14, 2020
Game is still quite early, clearly, so gameplay elements needing work is a given. The art and content is real good though, skipped trying to unlock everything normally and just used Unren.

People are absolutely broke brained hard to insist this game needs NTR tag if all it takes is Lily giving a BJ to her literal boyfriend. Maybe the dev should implement a hardcore vanilla mode where towards the end of the game you invent a time travel device and use it exclusively to bone Rose and knock her up before the canon father. Hell, make it a double first 3 way with Iris because can't have any harem member know, see or have dick besides the MC. Even Melorna, being a succubus who has had millenia of dick, you could kill her off, summon her back mind wiped and virginal just to complete the absolute obsession vanilla fans have for purity.

I hope the dev ignores all that and just makes a vaguely realistic game instead of bending to OCD cursed vanilla purists.

Edit: Your facepalms only make my dick bigger and ignored list longer lmao
nice cock bro :cool:(y)

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Wednesday, week 2. I haven't seen any of the girls since Thursday last week. And I cannot interact with the tramp in the bar.

THERE IS NOTHING TO DO AND NOBODY TO TALK TO.

Wht the hell am I doing wrong?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
because people think an inferior engine is superior when it allows them to click and jerk without any thought processes required.... i have had this argument many times. i suggest not wasting your time. these pleebs love click'py regardless of how much it lags behind....
Developers really shouldn't be affected by people's stupidity. It happens often enough that when games reach a certain level of advancement or size, Ren'Py meets it match. Some then break the game up in parts/chapters which is kinda stupid.

There are VN engines for both Unity and Unreal that surpass what Renpy can offer, and which compile games with a smaller footprint.

THERE IS NO VALID REASON TO KEEP USING RENPY.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Wednesday, week 2. I haven't seen any of the girls since Thursday last week. And I cannot interact with the tramp in the bar.

THERE IS NOTHING TO DO AND NOBODY TO TALK TO.

Wht the hell am I doing wrong?
Solution 1 : take a nap until afternoon and explore the house, there should be Iris.
Solution 2 : press the hints/goals button, it should be different if you already completed everything.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I can't believe on some of the stuff we read here, Lily has a freaking boyfriend, that shouldn't even be considered ntr to begin with, but even then the dev added an option to block those scenes and yet people still complain about it?

That's ridiculous, and I'm not even an ntr fan.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes