Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

pr83

May 5, 2017
Does the current build offer decent amount of content? Also has any ntr content being implemented yet as of now?

Reactions: Dopplyn

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
Does the current build offer decent amount of content? Also has any ntr content being implemented yet as of now?
I'd say no but YMMV. There's like one NTR adjacent scene at the moment, and it may be too mild for an enthusiast.

Reactions: pr83

Shazz23

Mar 24, 2022
Is this game actually incest? I started it up and it seemed like the MC is a prostitute pretending to be the son?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GardenOfEden-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Holy shit, those preview pics are hot. The redhead, specifically, is hot as hell. I'm glad I stumbled across this today via it updating.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Is this game actually incest? I started it up and it seemed like the MC is a prostitute pretending to be the son?
The twist is he is actually her son, she verifies it with some birthmark iirc and then he moves in with his mom and sisters. Unless that part was changed /shrug

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
If you change the relationship from landlord to mom in the beginning of the game,they're still calling her Rose not mom.The dev has to fix this or remove the incest tag.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If you change the relationship from landlord to mom in the beginning of the game,they're still calling her Rose not mom.The dev has to fix this or remove the incest tag.
I wonder if this is a language thing, or just a simple programming issue? Many games that allow you to change relationships have that issue where the kids will refer to the parents as their first name and it just seems kinda off. Also incest aside, who interacts with their landlord/landlady that much? Seems weird and I know it's an obvious patreon work around, but if the game is going to have incest why even bother throwing it up on patreon to begin with? There is always subscribestar.

Reactions: ann87ra
Feb 7, 2023
Sorry for the english, I liked the art of the game and I found the story interesting, but like many I thought the NTR didn't match the style of play being optional or not, if that's not the focus of the game I think you guys made a bad choice when additionalo if the intention is not to please all audiences it is better to please most and I'm not talking about the current content but about future scenes where the MC will already be in a relationship with the other girls, I could be wrong but if the audience is no longer liked the NTR of lily who already had a relationship I believe it will be the end of the game for this audience if these types of NTR scenes are added for the other girls.
But that's just my opinion.
I think that would lead him to the same thing that happened with a game. It occurs to him to put NTR into the game that focused only on incest and harem and because of that he lost most of his audience in the end, as you mentioned, it was the end for his audience.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes