Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
like 3 patches later and still half the events just straight up don't trigger when it says it will in the quest part of the phone... "Living room, afternoon" and yet nothing happens 5 days in a row when I go to the living room in the afternoon.

Please fix the game before trying to update and add even more content to it.

Reactions: hentai charley

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
Another tiny dick mc who loses all the girls :cry: this game looks so cool but it's ruïned by NTR:cry: in 5 months NTR has gained 25 games over harem:cry: it's a sad time to be a harem fan.
did u even play the game... MC's dick is larger than his forearm and girls are amazed. This is like saying Ian in Our Red String is a beta cuck while most others play him as giga chad that gets all the girls. Don't blame the game when you make the decision to be a beta cuck.

• Angry
Reactions: Akainu456

MegaFuta

Nov 2, 2022
View attachment 1414487

Overview:
In Garden of Eden you're playing as a young guy moving in with three girls that are close to you, you decide what happens next. Choose your relationships with girls to flavor it for your preferences.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-13
Release Date: 2023-02-13
Developer: Team SinTaRa -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
ANDROID*

Unity- v0.3

*This port/version isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risk

View attachment 1414525 View attachment 1414524 View attachment 1414523 View attachment 1414522 View attachment 1414521
rubbish

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
did u even play the game... MC's dick is larger than his forearm and girls are amazed. This is like saying Ian in Our Red String is a beta cuck while most others play him as giga chad that gets all the girls. Don't blame the game when you make the decision to be a beta cuck.
Half the size of super Chad Brad! Ian in our red string is a Beta cuck.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I have to ask what's first the ntr or the incest? since I can't wrap my head around those things unless is like a bigbrother type game where the mc is trying to steal the girls

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Yet another dev that doesn't understand simply adding NTR completey changes a characters personality. (you can't have a pure character, or pure love because of it, because the fact that the character would NTR MC can't allow that to exist).

Wonder when they gonna figure out that you can't have both audiences at once.
ntr enjoyers and vanilla enjoyers are as close to two different countries ready to throws nuked at each other, but if they find someone in the middle they'll make fun of them till their wifes lives them (pun intended)

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
i like ntr games but i think this games rather than being ntr focused game, it's better to be like free sex. what i mean free sex is one of sister can have boyfriend with anyone, your girl classmate can have sex friend with anyone and your teacher ccan have affair with anyone including you. NTR drama is good but theere are certain character that i think should not included to the route like the mom(red head milf).

sorry for bad english
bro, the way you describe it feels like tyrant for some reason. good game, but got abandoned sadly ;-;

markitos

Feb 13, 2018
I found alice scenes but who is jessica and how do we get the intro?
The neighboor, so far i've only seen a scene where you peep on her from your garden through a hole. Go to your garden everday i guess? Don't really remember how I triggered it. How did you trigger alice's scenes btw? If you remember the details that is

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes