Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
The main dev is going to leave and the current patreon will be deleted on March 6 BUT the game will be transfered to the other member of the team Sini.

The full post explaining the situation:

The New Patreon for supporters:
I sense Urban demons v2.0. Original art from Glassfish was awesome but Nergal's is absolute trash. Who is the main artist of this game, the guy who leaves?

letronix

Dec 23, 2017
Really wish to know if the artist, who is leaving, is having a page for all his/her/their stuff. I hate how much games by this guy get dropped like flies only for it to transfer and, sadly, repeat the same process again...

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro

Oct 19, 2018
I'm currently permanently stuck on Sunday after meeting the girl at the bar. Is there someway to get out of the loop?

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I sense Urban demons v2.0. Original art from Glassfish was awesome but Nergal's is absolute trash. Who is the main artist of this game, the guy who leaves?
Nergal is not artist only coder and he is known to be a trashy dev but it seems like he got better his current project "Solarion Project" doesn't get delay's after delays like AZL & UD did.

Reactions: KingWeWuz

M3lly

Jun 1, 2020
Garden of Eden [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 186Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Really wonder why people not use good sites like pixeldrain. Mixdrop gotta be the worst ever. 5 popup ads and slowest download speed.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
like 3 patches later and still half the events just straight up don't trigger when it says it will in the quest part of the phone... "Living room, afternoon" and yet nothing happens 5 days in a row when I go to the living room in the afternoon.

Please fix the game before trying to update and add even more content to it.
Maybe you should try the Unity version. Renpy has a way of fucking up variables and shit.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022
I just checked your discord and there is no information about the development of the game, much less on patreon, a pity that this game ends like this, it seemed promising
Almost all hobby team projects end like this. Only single independent dev potentially can finish something.

Bleacher

May 21, 2023
Hello, do you know what happened to the game, I am uninformed, I am waiting for an update, but I find nothing related to the creator, the game is abandoned or if there will be a new version, excuse my English

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Hello, do you know what happened to the game, I am uninformed, I am waiting for an update, but I find nothing related to the creator, the game is abandoned or if there will be a new version, excuse my English
Check post 381.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes