Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Another tiny dick mc who loses all the girls :cry: this game looks so cool but it's ruïned by NTR:cry: in 5 months NTR has gained 25 games over harem:cry: it's a sad time to be a harem fan.
I think the only NTR in this game is Lily(younger girl) having a BF. Which really does not make it NTR. In fact, the fact that the MC is going to get Lily in the near future makes it NTR = Netori which is cucking her BF. So, chill out as all is going in MC's favor.

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s
Dec 8, 2020
I think the only NTR in this game is Lily(younger girl) having a BF. Which really does not make it NTR. In fact, the fact that the MC is going to get Lily in the near future makes it NTR = Netori which is cucking her BF. So, chill out as all is going in MC's favor.
That is part of the problem for the ntr to continue she will need to stay with the bf instead of them breaking up so people who dont like ntr are stuck with a bad character because she will stay with the bf long after she starts things with the mc because that is what optional ntr does. So her character comes down to a cheater that wont brake up with the bf because dev needs them for ntr and will need the mc keep her from the bf and if it really is optional ntr and she is not doing things with him then why would he stay with her. Do you see the problem.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
That is part of the problem for the ntr to continue she will need to stay with the bf instead of them breaking up so people who dont like ntr are stuck with a bad character because she will stay with the bf long after she starts things with the mc because that is what optional ntr does. So her character comes down to a cheater that wont brake up with the bf because dev needs them for ntr and will need the mc keep her from the bf and if it really is optional ntr and she is not doing things with him then why would he stay with her. Do you see the problem.
I honestly don't see any problems there. This is basically the fact that your younger "Roommate" has a bf which she is entitled to have. In that period she can do whatever she wants with him. However, the cucking of the MC would happen if lily was MC's gf. Moreover, I do not know anything about the dev needing to keep ntr or to continue it(Please inform me if he does). The ntr part, as far as I think, can end when the MC gets Lily and gets rid of it. I do not know if the dev wants to keep the BF fucking Lily permanently as an option, even if it is, it will be your choice. And regarding the matter of Lily being a cheater that is a very bad time to get your morals up with this story. You literally get to fuck your "Landlady" and your "Roommates" how is that not immoral?

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
There's no NTR yet unless I'm mistaken? This one dude groped one of them but that was about it as far as I've seen.

Honestly I'm kinda worried about missing out on that stuff since I did grind my stats a bunch before figuring out the cellphone menus (which is basically mandatory to use if you want to avoid randomly visiting every room every day of the week during every time of the day).

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
The neighboor, so far i've only seen a scene where you peep on her from your garden through a hole. Go to your garden everday i guess? Don't really remember how I triggered it. How did you trigger alice's scenes btw? If you remember the details that is
I was spamming every place at every time and i think you trigger it at midnight kitchen or night time and you will talk to iris and after that u sleep for second one.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Garden of Eden [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 186Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Dud thxx for that you are the best

Den Roze

Jan 2, 2020
This is written after playing v0.3.

While I'm not a fan of NTR, I did play the game with NTR on and just like Dev said, its a challenge mode where Player need to work on their stats and affection to not trigger any scene with Brad. I didn't encounter Brad after the school prologue. While I never did trigger any NTR scene, the girls never really did mention doing anything with Brad. Dev should implement a dialogue scene where the girls reject Brad's advance for several time to show that MC's raised stats and affections "PREVENT" him getting the girls, that would feels very much rewarding. I think raising stats and affection that preventing triggering the NTR scene is not "CONVINCING" enough for most players as they said the girls might still getting NTR-ed with Brad behind the scene even tho I don't know how the scene is as to not boil my heart. Though, while I'm playing I always felt like I'm winning cause there is not much mention (or never) of Brad. I think NTR route probably lead to a bad ending in the future. Anyway, I always wanted a MC that can win against rivals that Dev said "perfect" by raising their stats and affection. This feels like a bit of harvest moon rivalry system for me.

Also I seemed to have find a dialogue scene skipped with Lily after pantry scene.

I always had a fetish for little sister and incest so Lily is a top pick for me so hopefully Dev make a good character development with her and of course for the rest of the girls. Great art and animation.

PEACE.

Champinon

May 20, 2017
The main dev is going to leave and the current patreon will be deleted on March 6 BUT the game will be transfered to the other member of the team Sini.

The full post explaining the situation:

The New Patreon for supporters:

• Sad
Reactions: Nerro and Blahbs
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes