Ren'Py Abandoned Garden of Eden [v0.3] [Team SinTaRa]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes
Jul 17, 2022
Honest opinion, this game would be so much better with a system for days/nights that either worked better or scrapped sandbox all together, reason being I should not need to be looking at my quest/hints on the phone to progress. Great artwork and all but the thing that kills it is skipping days and time to get to the next event.

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
That's disappointing, from the amount of bitching about it I figured there'd be more.
Gotta remember reasonable discourse or posts can't be expected when it comes to NTR. Sometimes just seeing the tag makes weird people go into threads to just talk about the game even if they didn't touch it. Worse off is the other weird minortiy that did play it only remember the one ntr scene, in comparison to every other scene that is shown. Which in itself might be a tell that the rest of the game might not be interesting enough if weirdo's couldn't even remember what else happened.

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
I think that would lead him to the same thing that happened with a game. It occurs to him to put NTR into the game that focused only on incest and harem and because of that he lost most of his audience in the end, as you mentioned, it was the end for his audience.
for 3 years of development, 8 animations, 100 renderers, 1 update per year. If it weren't for ntr, 1000 harem fools would have given him millions. :KEK:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Hey I really like your Love and sex second base gif image where did you get it from is there a thread on how to add those?

Also is the red dress with the black gloves Sasha is wearing her wedding dress? Because if it is I have to go and marry her right now, love that dress and Sasha is my favorite!

ugz2

Feb 21, 2018
That's disappointing, from the amount of bitching about it I figured there'd be more.
It's a divisive tag that causes a visceral reaction and the suggestion is it won't stop at one scene. This has already been discussed in this thread but unless the NTR is coerced or forced, having the possibility of the love interests fucking others after building a relationship informs their character. This is part of why minor and optional content can be touchy for players.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I think that would lead him to the same thing that happened with a game. It occurs to him to put NTR into the game that focused only on incest and harem and because of that he lost most of his audience in the end, as you mentioned, it was the end for his audience.
That sounds to familiar Name of the Game ??

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Garden of Eden [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 186Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes