3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
GIuMPu.jpg

Overview:
The Garden of Sin is a WIP metroidvania where you play as the character Baelice, a huge boobed trans woman in very exposing fantasy armour fighting monsters with a very large purple dildo.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-06
Release Date: 2021-12-01
Developer: Hyacinth - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.29b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

jiNznb.jpg 38HFLj.jpg eMOOep.jpg 9DDh0U.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Easy Pete

DYNAMITE <3 GIRL DICK<3 DOGS <3
Donor
Dec 6, 2016
NGL I dig it for some fucked up reason.
EDIT: reminds me of some of the weirder Japanese games that would take some effort to find on some weird site, also the pixel art is pretty OK, also also the purple enemy hitboxes are hot garbage

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
i open the thread.
i see the top part of a thicc big titted female
i like it
i scroll down
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?
even a normal penis would be meh im not really into that stuff but wtf is this??? it looks like one of those inflatable balloon guys when its only half filled with air yet

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So I played through it real quick, not too much there ATM. The animation when you die is well done. I let the boss kill me and the game froze. Would prefer if the MC were female as there are so few games with women who have sexy round bellies!

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Bravo.. I have seen many twisted and crazy things on this internet, and this is one of the more weird ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dude39939

salvat10ns

Oct 29, 2017
The weird art style is acceptable, if a little off-putting, but what the hell are those purple monstrosities?

Feb 17, 2019
oks pretty nice in general but for the love of god change the design of the protagonist she looks like a granandma with a giant boiled sausage between her legs and the flying monsters the look horrible ,the second screenshot on the other hand looks reeeeeally nice

Dom1anon

Jun 21, 2018
Is this one of those games where you have to lose to see the action I kinda hate those?

EDIT: And somebody tell the dev to remove the nsfw public post before he gets banned on patreon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anomali
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes