What do you like more?

• I prefer "dark" content (non-con, dub-con, rape, humilliaton and so on)

Votes: 853 46.2%
  • I prefer "light" content (seduction, romance, respect to a partner)

Votes: 383 20.8%
  • I choose both.

Votes: 609 33.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Even though it's just an hotfix, it's really smoothier and player friendly.
The notifications at the top right are very useful. The same for the books.

After observing her, you can now return home.
When? The peeping scene when she changes or in the yard or something else?

However, she can be located in the kitchen during the afternoon and in the bedroom during the evening.
No. We can call her when we enter the house but she isn't in any room.

Walkthroughs and hints have been added.
They appear after we leave the house.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1694578049033.png
Becky is a girl, so be careful.

An error after chosing "I think" after defeating her :
1694578152137.png

Many videos don't start in the after fight with her.

A missing image after finishing mowing :
1694562182515.png

Good continuation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deep Spirit

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
v09 I can't see anything. If I could have wings and could look in the window outside... - no button to do so . though used back button n went to shed.

k continued, and stuck with massage sex sequence. she orgasmed and same options to repeat again.

Last edited:

phinny1

Aug 22, 2017
She has been refused any kind of defense & been almost tortured
Well if you want to rape children in peace maybe you shouldn't very publicly take sides in a socio-political conflict, especially when the side you chose makes your neighbors and local government consider you to be an existential threat.

Or just don't be poor. Raping children is a hobby of the rich and powerful, plebes should know better than to reach above their station.

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
Well if you want to rape children in peace maybe you shouldn't very publicly take sides in a socio-political conflict, especially when the side you chose makes your neighbors and local government consider you to be an existential threat.

Or just don't be poor. Raping children is a hobby of the rich and powerful, plebes should know better than to reach above their station.

She has not seen any kind of trial; she was just thrown in jail, no lawyer, nothing. It has been like this for more than 4 years.
You're assuming she did rape kids because that's the accusation, but you saw no proofs

• Angry
Reactions: WhatsFappenin

phinny1

Aug 22, 2017
She has not seen any kind of trial; she was just thrown in jail, no lawyer, nothing. It has been like this for more than 4 years.
You're assuming she did rape kids because that's the accusation, but you saw no proofs
Well aside from the fact that she has had at least two different lawyers and the law does not allow a case to be delayed this long without the consent of the defendant(s). Even the greenest most utterly mediocre of public defenders should have little trouble crushing a judge who was ignoring the law so blatantly which means it's far more likely that the defendants are the ones seeking to delay the case.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Gardener-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes